Fire everybody on this staff and start over!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I swear to god this is the WORST coached Gator team I have ever seen in my life. Our offense is putrid. Terrible. Embarrassing. And yet compared to our special teams, they shine like a beacon. Our defense is good enough to win some ball games if they other two phases click but they are certainly nothing to write home about.

The playcalling sucks, we aren't practiced enough to run any kind of tempo, we have terrible pass routes, our QB either doesn't know progressions or can't process them. The clock management is terrible, we have the biggest leg kicker in the country and we never let him try a long FG. We can't get any sort of decent kick return...ever! And yet!....we give up big returns routinely.

Finally we play a team that can't run very well, can't pass very well, and we let their QB take off and run every damn time we need a stop. Such an orgy of incompetence, its frankly mind-boggling. Honestly I don't even know why I bother posting this because to go down a list of the buffoonery witnessed tonight you would instantly get into writing a novel.

This entire staff of ass clowns just needs to go. They are the worst.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was actually surprised we held them to 19 points. Defense held up real good in the 1st half and didn't cave in the 2nd half.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
You are correct. Everybody knows where this is going so why not do it now and be done with it. Having a lame duck coach hanging around babbling about how much fun it is, serves no purpose. Coaches should get a 4th year only when they do something in year 3 to earn it. That has not happened.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Kind of surprised really. You’d think that hiring an obviously arrogant jackass of a head coach and giving him the budget for a bunch of Sunbelt assistants, with the most accomplished being a lifelong enemy of UF, would’ve turned out better.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kind of surprised really. You’d think that hiring an obviously arrogant jackass of a head coach and giving him the budget for a bunch of Sunbelt assistants, with the most accomplished being a lifelong enemy of UF, would’ve turned out better.
You have a gift.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its just the same stuff over and over and over again. And yet...Mac will be back cause we have all the injuries and suspensions so he will get a pass but Nuss will be gone...

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Its just the same stuff over and over and over again. And yet...Mac will be back cause we have all the injuries and suspensions so he will get a pass but Nuss will be gone...

And we will still suck balls until the head of the snake is removed. Keep Mac = maintain the misery.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why dislike my post, I am saying Butters SHOULD be gone but UF will probably bring him back ya NUT JOB

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are year 3 and the staff still looks clueless. We just lost to a team that completed 8 passes and ran for 83 yards. That's completely unacceptable. We've had coaches coaching not to lose and players playing scared for way too long. If the coaches have any balls they will spend the bye week tweaking the offense for Zaire to start. Franks might have the worst vision I've ever seen. if the first read isn't open he runs out of bounds for a 5 yard loss. Might as well see what Malik can do.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Through the first 32 games Muschamp's Gators averaged more points per game than McElwain's Gators. For a supposed qb/offensive guru to avg less ppg than Muschamp should be grounds for immediate termination and forfeit of all buyout money. McElwain and Nussmeier are stealing money at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.