Fire Scott Stricklin? Gets raise and extension instead

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The administration has more than enough cause to do so with his gross incompetence in regards to the women's hoops fiasco.

His ass needs to be shown the door. Let Spurrier or Foley be interim until an actual competent replacement can be hired. Foley had his faults, but his worst days are light years better than the Smiling Starkville Dork.

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
If Storkland goes Fooley has to follow. Surely some bright young mind from our top five public university can take over the athletic program and not steer it into the sewage???

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Storkland goes Fooley has to follow. Surely some bright young mind from our top five public university can take over the athletic program and not steer it into the sewage???
The WHOLE Athletic Dept needs an enema.

UAA needs to get this ship righted.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The administration has more than enough cause to do so with his gross incompetence in regards to the women's hoops fiasco.

His ass needs to be shown the door. Let Spurrier or Foley be interim until an actual competent replacement can be hired. Foley had his faults, but his worst days are light years better than the Smiling Starkville Dork.

You had me up until you said Foley. He dug the current hole that we are ineptly trying to crawl out of. Everything about UF would be better if he just disappeared, never to be heard from again.

I’m totally for Spurrier though. I believe he’d find us a coach who actually knows how to win, and perhaps more importantly, hates to lose.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Lets dream and say that Strychnine is gone and Mullen with him. Then what? The conventional wisdom around here is to hire the next young "up and comer" type but honestly, I think we have to go for (and land) a whale. I don't think we can afford any more Dollar Tree Dumpster Dives hoping we get a once in a lifetime great deal.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I like you GWG and usually your posts and I am all on board with your first sentence.

But any mention of Fooley in any capacity with the Univ. deserves a BAN. Okay maybe in your fit of rage your hands were typing and the brain was not thinking. Maybe it was the urge just to say anything at the time, maybe the urge was a bowel movement and the thought that Fooley could move in as temp struck you. NO NO NO. Fooley still being there with a parking spot and a place to sit is the Problem. Losers attract Losers. Getting rid of Fooley is job 1. then the Prez then Strichnine and everyone the Fuchs else.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I vote we ride the season out with Mullen. The AD has to go first, the facilities completed and THEN we go out and hire a REAL head coach to get us back where we belong!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My instincts tell me Stricklin is in far better stead with the bosses than us frustrated message board types. I don’t see him getting canned anytime soon. We’re profitable, we’re rising in the academic rankings and we have a cute little football program as a Saturday alternative to the farmer’s market out in Haile.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Everyone will be very disappointed that nobody is getting fired or replaced anytime soon. I just don't see it happening, because I don't see an admin that gives 2 shyts

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Top three candidates to replace the Smiling Dork From Starkville (in no order):

1. Mack Rhoades, Baylor (previously at Mizzou, Houston, Akron, cleaned up Briles mess)

2. Vince Tyra, Louisville (previously from business world, cleaned up Pitino mess)

3. wild card....Michael Kelly, USF (previously CFP chairman, knows the state)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator