Recruiting Five Biggest Florida Leans

News

Administrator
Jul 6, 2014
A look at the Florida Gators' five biggest leans currently in the 2015 recruiting cycle.

More...

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The headline should read "For 247 and Gatorbait members only"

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This was hurtful. Could well get a member to post the 5 guys they were talking about

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cowart, CeCe, Holland, Davis, McDuffie

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The first 2 are definitely coming on Sat. Holland might. Cece, Cowart and Davis are ours to lose, Holland is a huge lean IMHO. Don't know to much about McDuffie's recruitment except that most have him going to us.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What about ivy

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ivey? considered 50-50 Auburns pushing hard. He's wanted to see the offense and make sure WM and Co. will be there next year. Just read an article on GC that McDuffie is big Florida lean.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ivey missed his Auburn official. He's hurt and can't make the trip. He's not sure when he's rescheduling it.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah,forgot about that.Funny thing is I've seen pictures of him up there with his buddy the fullback(can't remember his name) and Ivey always looks real uncomfortable and is never smiling. Personally I think he's ours if WM & co look like they're staying, only way we miss is if tank again. And read that Holland says Aub is a head of us by a little but most of the recruiting guys think he's ours.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wish we could flip Tolliver.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hearing a lot about Cain and McCloud flipping, Ray Ray evidently enjoyed his last visit and was impressed with the practice.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm tired of Clemson stealing from our back yard.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Interestingly enough I was reading an article last week, where they were answering questions.It was a national roundtable discussion. Anyway someone asked who were the worst negative recruiters, and all three answered Clemson followed by Georgia. Then one followed up with the comment how do you think the tigers have been so successful in Florida? the problem is that one day soon , they'll start losing and the recruits will figure it out and the decomitments will start. Got me to wondering after their first game with the performance they put in if we come out firing on all cylinders we might be able to start turning the tables on them.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;n42788 said:
Interestingly enough I was reading an article last week, where they were answering questions.It was a national roundtable discussion. Anyway someone asked who were the worst negative recruiters, and all three answered Clemson followed by Georgia. Then one followed up with the comment how do you think the tigers have been so successful in Florida? the problem is that one day soon , they'll start losing and the recruits will figure it out and the decomitments will start. Got me to wondering after their first game with the performance they put in if we come out firing on all cylinders we might be able to start turning the tables on them.

I would enjoy that very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator