Recruiting Five guys who could commit to the Florida Gators

News

Administrator
Jul 6, 2014
The Florida Gators got their first commitment on Tuesday when tight end Daniel Imatorbhebhe committed to Florida. Getting their eighth commit of the class is a good way to get the ball rolling but Florida has a long road ahead of them leading up to national signing day.

Several prospects have talked about making a decision in the next few weeks so the Gators have the potential to go on a small recruiting spree before the recruiting season re-opens again on January 14th.

The good news for coach Jim McElwain is that he has created some momentum for the Florida Gators and as he continues to...

Read the rest here: Five guys who could commit to the Florida Gators

More...

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
Cowart moving his decision to NSD I see. Perhaps he knows Lawing is gone, but wants to see who we fill it with just to be sure. At least that's how my optimistic side is looking at things.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cowart is out for UF. He wants to play the Buck Linebacker position and our new DC doesn't run that defense. Cowart will go to Auburn to play under Mushswishyhips.

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
NavetG8r;n134542 said:
Cowart is out for UF. He wants to play the Buck Linebacker position and our new DC doesn't run that defense. Cowart will go to Auburn to play under Mushswishyhips.

Didn't Chris Jones stand up a bit for MSU? He was that superstar recruit that we thought we had a small chance with. I'm not sure, so this is a legitimate question, I just thought I heard that elsewhere.

BTW, isn't Cowart a bit stiff to stand up? He looks almost maxed out physically, almost reminds me of a Jeff Luc type. But I could very likely be wrong and will admit I haven't watched enough tape to make a legitimate guess on this.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Singularity;n134553 said:
Didn't Chris Jones stand up a bit for MSU? He was that superstar recruit that we thought we had a small chance with. I'm not sure, so this is a legitimate question, I just thought I heard that elsewhere.

BTW, isn't Cowart a bit stiff to stand up? He looks almost maxed out physically, almost reminds me of a Jeff Luc type. But I could very likely be wrong and will admit I haven't watched enough tape to make a legitimate guess on this.

Well, if you're right about Collins having a stand-up role for one of his DEs he very well might can get Cowart to come to UF. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think we get cowart. He didn't sound very enthused with the Collins hire. Guys like cowart and cece are being recruited very hard by programs with more stability. I don't expect to land cowart, Jefferson or ivey. If we do it's a huge plus I just don't expect 3 5 star recruits in mac daddy's first cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator