Florida at Utah Roll Call

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alright, it’s Game Week. Who’s going to the game? Who’s representing?

We drive in Wednesday, Gator Nation in the morning on Thursday then Game. Drive out Friday.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Thought about making a last minute trip up for the game, since flights are decent out of Atlanta.

Anyone know if there are scalpers selling tickets near the stadium? Or would it be best to grab one off Stubhub or some other site?

Obviously if anyone here has the hookup to a single ticket that’s not a SRO, that would be excellent.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Well....Dad and I are scheduled to fly out of Jax late Wednesday morning but mother nature might have other plans for us....

UtahG8r

Nov 8, 2017
Thought about making a last minute trip up for the game, since flights are decent out of Atlanta.

Anyone know if there are scalpers selling tickets near the stadium? Or would it be best to grab one off Stubhub or some other site?

Obviously if anyone here has the hookup to a single ticket that’s not a SRO, that would be excellent.
Scalping is legal in Utah, yes.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
My flight for early Thursday morning is looking like a better choice than originally thought. I'll be there

Lucky dog...the only Southwest flight out of Jax on Thursday had us landing at 4:30 Utah time...we figured that was just cutting it too close to kickoff so I think we are cancelling....they are saying 80 mph winds in Jax on Wednesday....no way the airport will be operational

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Lucky dog...the only Southwest flight out of Jax on Thursday had us landing at 4:30 Utah time...we figured that was just cutting it too close to kickoff so I think we are cancelling....they are saying 80 mph winds in Jax on Wednesday....no way the airport will be operational
Flying out of Orlando on Delta. I had a companion certificate for my wife, SkyMiles for me, and paid for my mom. The choice to do Thursday instead of Wednesday really was about saving money and miles. Gets me in 10:30ish local

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
UF is officially closed starting noon Tuesday and Wednesday. This has nothing to do with football team though.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Flying out of Orlando on Delta. I had a companion certificate for my wife, SkyMiles for me, and paid for my mom. The choice to do Thursday instead of Wednesday really was about saving money and miles. Gets me in 10:30ish local

It gets you in at 1030am Utah time? Jeez you must be the first flight out of Orlando

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
We have a 2pm out of Orlando Wednesday, going to be a miracle. Need to get there, have a 10am tee time Thursday in Park City

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Looks like it will be perfect weather for football at 6:00PM MST on Thursday. 91 Degrees and about 25% humidity. I have already seen a few of you out here on campus. Its been great! Tailgate lots are closed to students and staff on Wednesday night at 6:00PM for the tailgate crowds to camp out. Sadly, I have to film some things for the game Thursday morning, so I won't get to relax until around 12:00PM, but I suppose 6 hours is plenty of time to drink and cause a scene. You will noticed, Utah fans are always late for kickoff. We like to have a beer or 12 more before entering the stadium. So it will probably be 60% full at kickoff. However, they are pushing us to be in there early (I have to be).

For those of you looking, the red bordered area is the main tailgate locations. The guardsman lot is massive and a fun place to walk through. You will get plenty of drinks and food. There are some sponsor distilleries that give out shots and such (Five Wives Vodka, Porters Fire and usually High West Distilling). However, to be totally honest, with it being a Thursday at 6pm, it may not be as active as a Saturday kickoff. We will see. Even grab a 12 pack and walk through, its a great time. I will be east of the University Union. The campus opened up to tailgating anywhere you park, so I usually stroll through there and meet people. Utehub.com (our newer, but great message board) gets together at the Guardsman Tailgate lot, space 69, behind the police station.

Take the Trax Red Line up to the University to the University South Station (if you want to pregame). If you are just going to the game, take the red line to the Stadium stop. When you bail after the game, just take the stadium red line trains. Good luck!

Attachments

• tailgate.png
    tailgate.png
    303.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members