Florida Jort Boy is Memphis Moses

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How in the hell did the Gators let Paxton Lynch get by you? He's only the best NFL prospect out there! VOLS are sick Memphis has become the "It" team.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He supposedly wanted to be a Gator but Chump wasn't interested.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Cesta_I._triedy_č%C3%ADslo_11.svg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
New Gators offensive coordinator Brent Pease told Lynch they liked his upside, but would sign only one QB and were pursuing another in Philadelphia passer Skyler Mornhinweg.
Lynch was in limbo for a week until Mornhinweg decommitted from Penn State and chose the Gators last Friday.
"Other schools backed off Paxton because Florida was in play," Lynch's father, David, said.
Wisely, Lynch lined up last weekend's Memphis visit even as he anxiously awaited word from Gainesville. He was officially offered a scholarship on Saturday afternoon and committed several hours later, just before watching Memphis beat Marshall in basketball.

https://articles.orlandosentinel.co...0202-20120201_1_memphis-paxton-lynch-colleges

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n299666 said:

Another great example of his profound legacy.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Alvin, we all know Muschamp was an idiot. But guess what? He still never lost to UT!:lmao:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;299672 said:
Hey Alvin, we all know Muschamp was an idiot. But guess what? He still never lost to UT!:lmao:

#truth

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I've asked myself the same thing. Lynch played at l Deltona Trinity and apparently fell under the radar of the bigger college football programs because he played for a small school Memphis expressed interest in him early on. You can only recruit so many players at one position and UF had other quarterbacks in mind although after Lynch starred in the Central Florida All-Star game UF, USF, UCF took notice. Lynch visited Memphis, felt comfortable there, and decided to go with the Tigers even though UCF made a last minute offer.

Lynch is a very good quarterback. 6'7, 245 pounds, strong arm. Definite pro prospect. A major reason Memphis is finding success -- last year and continuing into this year.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n299666 said:

Yes Alvie and that's one reason why Chump is no longer a HC here. While you guys are building the brick by bri....... oh I mean picking up the bricks.

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n299672 said:

LOL, Navet! SSDD (different decade).

Peyton Freakin' Manning never beat the Gators, too bad for Alvie.

Just as a wee widdle weminder for the Plunger Troll:

DIRECTIONS TO PEYTON'S HOUSE

Take the Tom Brady Freeway and Exit on Patriots Avenue. When you get to Who Dat Tollway, go west until you reach the Drew Brees Exit. In the spirit of bad sportsmanship, run the toll without paying (shaking hands). When you exit, you'll be on Tim Tebow Heisman Boulevard. Proceed for about four blocks or so until you reach the intersection of No Heisman Boulevard and I Am Florida's Bitch Drive. Peyton's house is right there on the corner. Can't miss it.

Remind me again, Alvin......who is the loser?

Please, go away for another year or so. Parting shot, find some new language. Allah has been Insha'd, and Jorts are a fashion statement. And sofas are still burning in TN.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here ya go Cosmos just in case you forgot the what this felt like.

[video=youtube;JjotaPaMY5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjotaPaMY5U[/video]

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chomper;n299697 said:
Not signing Lynch pales in comparison to UT's head coach hires.
To be fair, Tinerc offered a bunch of much better coaches before they hired bandboy.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see you made it out of solitary Dork and are among the Winners again...

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Remembers Mornhinweg. Watched Paxton. You gotta be either high or stupid to offer Mornhinweg over Lynch just on pure physical ability alone. They knew when they offered Skyler he would never see the field at Florida because of his Treon-esque arm. Lynch at least showed a lot of physical ability and arm talent. UGH!!!!!!!!!

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'm grilling a nice pork tenderloin with Adobo seasoning. Anyone have a good suggestion for a paired wine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Loogis;n299707 said:
I'm grilling a nice pork tenderloin with Adobo seasoning. Anyone have a good suggestion for a paired wine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boones

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.