Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
OMG they're so bad. I wish Willie got a 10 year contract like Jimbo did at A&M.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
42-0 midway in the third? I’m actually believing Fsu may sell land to buy out slick willie they are absolutely terrible. Looks like horny-something is coming in by default he’s gotta be an improvement.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's remarkable how far they've fallen. They're in just as much of a hole financially.

Take heart. It'll take a miracle for them to get out from underneath anytime soon.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Florida St is not in shambles.

We need to get behind them and encourage them so they don't do anything stupid like fire their coaches.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
It's remarkable how far they've fallen. They're in just as much of a hole financially.

Take heart. It'll take a miracle for them to get out from underneath anytime soon.

C’mon...Burt will pull up any minute and...oh...never mind...

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
wiLLLLLLLLLLie just needs more time.

"For those doing math at home, Clemson has outscored FSU 104-24 in the past two seasons. The Tigers have also out-gained the Seminoles 1,076 yards to 500 yards in two years under Taggart." ~ Brendan Sonnone

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

And consider that these teams are probably the most talented teams he’ll field in his time there. They’re not replacing Akers and the other high-4/5* talent. So it will get worse, and highlights the importance of actual coaching. He’s getting hammered by a team that’s marginally better as far as players. We’re hanging blow for blow with a team that’s considerably better and deeper talent wise. That’s coaching.

And I disagree on them getting to .500. I think they find 3 more wins which gets them to a bowl and only helps the “he’s getting them back” narrative.

They’re stuck. Those wins over Louisville and NCSt will come back to bite them.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When I'm down and troubled and I need a helping hand
And nothing, whoa, nothing is going right
I watch a Taggert post game presser
To brighten up even my darkest nights

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
H: Syracuse, scUM, Alabama State
A:. Wake Forest, Boston College, UF

Pssssst. They aren't getting to .500.

:lol3:

The only "sure" win there is AL State.
I suspect they'll be favored at home vs Syracuse and scUM; but both games could go either way.

Honestly depends on how bad Wake Forest beats them this weekend and if the team quits on WiLLLLLLLie. I don't doubt their higher-end talent like Akers will start thinking long and hard about playing it safe and avoiding injuries for another lost season, especially for a coach they aren't too fond of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator