Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Some of you guys need to really be cheering for fsu this week, I say you guys because there's no fcking way I can. But seriously, fsu is probably the most talented team Clemson plays til the playoff and we want Clemson to have a loss. And imagine if Willlllllie pulled the stunner, he could lose every game the rest of the year and he won't get fired. Hell if he pulls the upset and ends up 6-6 they'll probably give him an extension.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Some of you guys need to really be cheering for fsu this week, I say you guys because there's no fcking way I can. But seriously, fsu is probably the most talented team Clemson plays til the playoff and we want Clemson to have a loss. And imagine if Willlllllie pulled the stunner, he could lose every game the rest of the year and he won't get fired. Hell if he pulls the upset and ends up 6-6 they'll probably give him an extension.
Can't do it. The FSU fans I know will be insufferable if they somehow pulled off an upset. I want to see them get curb stomped. It's on national TV and I want all potential recruits to see them in complete disarray. They can win some other games to get to 6-6.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Why in the world would we care if Clemson has a loss?

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Only problem with this is the fact there is no way on Gods green earth they beat Clemson. So let’s all sit back and watch an FSWho ass whipping instead.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FSU's defense is going to give up a million yards and a thousand points.

yeah 27-point underdogs is just if Clemson gets tired of scoring doesn't want to risk hurting anyone.

hell I'm not sure that Clemson second team couldn't beat them by 27 points

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I heard this on the radio. I didn't bother checking, but assume it is true. Based on 247's ranking,

4 and 5 star players
Fsux - 41
Climson - 40

Yet, they suck as bad as they do. I love wiLLLLLLLLLie so much. Hoping to add that 10th L to his name.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I heard this on the radio. I didn't bother checking, but assume it is true. Based on 247's ranking,

4 and 5 star players
Fsux - 41
Climson - 40

Yet, they suck as bad as they do. I love wiLLLLLLLLLie so much. Hoping to add that 10th L to his name.
Is that like this talent composite bullsh*ttery we keep hearing about on this board?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Is that like this talent composite bullsh*ttery we keep hearing about on this board?

They didn't specify. Jimbo padded his classes and wiLLLLLLLLLie is even worse about it. His class is a disaster on the lines of scrimmage. Fsux writers like Berg ignore it or dishonestly hype them up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Please leave this up to Donk and friends. I just love to hear him explain away the counter examples.
Im still waiting to hear about how the whole state of Muhssippi was laughing at us for firing an excellent coach like Butterteeth the 3 Star Whisperer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator