Recruiting FNL

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Next Friday. I wonder who's on commit watch?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Me. I might commit suicide if we get another 3 star from the muck.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
We finally got #1 WR Nate Craig-Myers on campus yesterday and he loved it. Jimbo and Tim Brewster have been trying to keep him away from UF by trashing our staff/program yet he came anyway. Getting him on campus was huge for us because now he's supposedly coming back FNL. If he shows up we're in it for him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
We finally got #1 WR Nate Craig-Myers on campus yesterday and he loved it. Jimbo and Tim Brewster have been trying to keep him away from UF by trashing our staff/program yet he came anyway. Getting him on campus was huge for us because now he's supposedly coming back FNL. If he shows up we're in it for him.

I saw him tweet that he was on campus yesterday. So that's huge news. Mac and company have been fighting to make some inroads with these recruits.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n248380 said:
I saw him tweet that he was on campus yesterday. So that's huge news. Mac and company have been fighting to make some inroads with these recruits.

The staff will have to fight on the field this fall more than on the recruiting road this summer. Make the offers and make a call to them, but most of all get to 6 wins by mid November AND showing competency at the QB position will be the biggest key to this coming class. Our offense has been like a few Middle eastern countries.....we have some nukes but no delivery system.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It looks like a highly ranked OL and QB (who have committed to other teams) are coming.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n248448 said:
It looks like a highly ranked OL and QB (who have committed to other teams) are coming.
Now that's some serious inside info! Keep it coming j!

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
the stinch stops here, the recruits will come as soon as they see the new system Sept. 5, 2015 :chomp:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorJ;n248380 said:
Yeah we have definitely gotten our foot in the door for him.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any level headed kid look'n to keep his nose clean should realize that the :nole:school is not a good option.

only kids who know they are going to be trouble would look there because they know the staff and TPD will cover it up.

This emote :bob:should have a TPD badge on.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorJ;n248557 said:
He was the top WR at The Open.
He's a "Stud" no doubt about it. He's short but from what I've saw and heard he's the real deal. He has blazing speed,great hands,gets in and out of his breaks fast,has unbelievable body control/balance so hopefully we'll be able to flip him from the canes. I'm surprised/disappointed I haven't heard that Victor or Cavin Ridley is planning on attending FNL. I haven't had time (because of work) to talk to a couple of people that I know from South Florida but as of right now I don't believe they are coming. As you know they we're set to commit to us before the trip to Ohio state. I know Urban talked mad sh*t (about our program) during the visit but I thought they would show up. We need at least one of those 2 badly. We can't miss on the big-time WR's (in this class) like we've done for the past 5 yrs.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Receivers aren't going to take a serious look at us unless Coach Mac proves that things have changed on the field. If he proves that, I think we'll have a huge class because receivers will see a chance for immediate playing time.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
He's a "Stud" no doubt about it. He's short but from what I've saw and heard he's the real deal. He has blazing speed,great hands,gets in and out of his breaks fast,has unbelievable body control/balance so hopefully we'll be able to flip him from the canes. I'm surprised/disappointed I haven't heard that Victor or Cavin Ridley is planning on attending FNL. I haven't had time (because of work) to talk to a couple of people that I know from South Florida but as of right now I don't believe they are coming. As you know they we're set to commit to us before the trip to Ohio state. I know Urban talked mad sh*t (about our program) during the visit but I thought they would show up. We need at least one of those 2 badly. We can't miss on the big-time WR's (in this class) like we've done for the past 5 yrs.

Ridley, Victor, and Bruce would make our WR class. Regardless of Craig-Myers.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is the deepest wide receiver class in South Florida that I've ever seen.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorJ;n248657 said:
This is the deepest wide receiver class in South Florida that I've ever seen.
I agree! We have a couple of good ones on board already but if we could add those 3 that would set us up going forward at that position. Nobody would be able to say we don't have any playmakers that's for damn sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.