Football Recruit Falsely Accused of Rape c/o '03

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Interesting story of a football dream crushed. While thousands of kids signed on NSD, I found this video of an athlete cheated of his opportunity. Some may have already seen this, but I had not. Took place over 10 years ago.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I remember that - he just got out of jail fairly recently and I believe the Seahawk's gave him a look. I think Pete Carroll had recruited him to USC way back when. According to the video 6 NFL teams gave him a look, but ended up playing in the now defunct UFL. Good story!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I think the falcons did to. Isn't the first time this has happened. In a similar story there was a kid in Atlanta area around 08 I believe with an ivy league schools offer that got hit with statutory. He was 18 and her 16. Oral was illegal but sex wasn't. Got registered as a sex offender, lost school, and had to move out of parents house because of younger siblings. All his pleas and the girls families pleas were denied. It was a DA proving himself.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That chick should go to jail and be madeto bust big rocks into little rocks, for the net five years. All the money in the world won't help her. She was probably broke in a year after receiving the money.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That chick should go to jail and be madeto bust big rocks into little rocks, for the net five years. All the money in the world won't help her. She was probably broke in a year after receiving the money.
The DA should be disbarred and the County sued. Absolutely no physical evidence and they still brought charges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator