Forde Column - PAC-12 Dethrones SEC

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First off J is right, typical Forde BS. I've been hearing and reading this crap for years out here in Cali and I just have to laugh.At the SF chron they have a couple of ahem "sports writers" named named Bruce Jenson and Ann Killian, these two actually , and this is no lie, make Dooley and Andreu look good. Anyway these two have been beating this drum for a couple of years or so and it's friggin hilarious, Killian 2 weeks ago actually said that Bama, Aub, Lsu , A+m and Fla wouldn't even be in the hunt for the Pac 12 Championship, they're so stupid they think that USC(w) , UCLA, Oregon or Stanford would run the table every year in the SEC. She said that if they put 2 of the top 4 PAC12 's in each division in the SEC they'd go 1-2 every year.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;n33188 said:
First off J is right, typical Forde BS. I've been hearing and reading this crap for years out here in Cali and I just have to laugh.At the SF chron they have a couple of ahem "sports writers" named named Bruce Jenson and Ann Killian, these two actually , and this is no lie, make Dooley and Andreu look good. Anyway these two have been beating this drum for a couple of years or so and it's friggin hilarious, Killian 2 weeks ago actually said that Bama, Aub, Lsu , A+m and Fla wouldn't even be in the hunt for the Pac 12 Championship, they're so stupid they think that USC(w) , UCLA, Oregon or Stanford would run the table every year in the SEC. She said that if they put 2 of the top 4 PAC12 's in each division in the SEC they'd go 1-2 every year.

And yet when they meet an SEC team in the bowl games, what usually happens?

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Pat Forde smokes crack.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
Thank goodness there's a play-off this year

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I know Navet, I should really start saving these articles and post a bunch at once you'd piss yourself. Funny thing is , there's a huge SEC fan base in the greater bay area, when the inbreds played Cal about 4 years ago it was almost 60-40 in the stands, I goal over the area for work and am usually am wearing my Gators hat and I get chomps all over the place. The bay area Gators Club has 3-400 members but I've been to a couple three of the parties and I swear Gators come out of the woodwork . I also see a ton of dawgs, bammers and corndogs, the tech industry brings a lot of them out here. The funniest thing about the anti SEC articles is for next 3-4 days they're printing irate letters from SEC fans. I know one gal who's a Dawg, that cancelled her subscription because of the ****ty sports writers.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;n33319 said:
Yeah I know Navet, I should really start saving these articles and post a bunch at once you'd piss yourself. Funny thing is , there's a huge SEC fan base in the greater bay area, when the inbreds played Cal about 4 years ago it was almost 60-40 in the stands, I goal over the area for work and am usually am wearing my Gators hat and I get chomps all over the place. The bay area Gators Club has 3-400 members but I've been to a couple three of the parties and I swear Gators come out of the woodwork . I also see a ton of dawgs, bammers and corndogs, the tech industry brings a lot of them out here. The funniest thing about the anti SEC articles is for next 3-4 days they're printing irate letters from SEC fans. I know one gal who's a Dawg, that cancelled her subscription because of the ****ty sports writers.

I was stationed in San Diego for 3 years. I know what it's like out there. :lol:

I'm never surprised finding Gators everywhere. I even see Gator stuff around this little hick town NC once in a while.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PAC 12 = Pathetic A$$ Conference

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PAC-12 is not in the here & now. Don't they have that time delay ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator