Fournette

ATXGator

Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
I know it was painful at times and watching him run over our defense was tough, but I had a hard time getting really made because the kid is just so freakishly good. He is by far the best player in college football. He is a man among boys.

The LSU offensive line certainly made it easier for him, but for a guy of his size to make the cuts he makes and have the speed and power that he has... it really isn't fair. I am really hoping he sits out next year and then goes to the NFL!

Oh.. and as good as he is... which is the best RB I have seen since Bo... he still FUMBLED that ball and Cox recovered IN BOUNDS!

GatorJB

Lifetime Member
He's more likely to win a second Heisman than to sit out next year. He's a special player for sure and really fun to watch, except for whenever he plays us.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
ATXGator;n300012 said:
I know it was painful at times and watching him run over our defense was tough, but I had a hard time getting really made because the kid is just so freakishly good. He is by far the best player in college football. He is a man among boys.

The LSU offensive line certainly made it easier for him, but for a guy of his size to make the cuts he makes and have the speed and power that he has... it really isn't fair. I am really hoping he sits out next year and then goes to the NFL!

Oh.. and as good as he is... which is the best RB I have seen since Bo... he still FUMBLED that ball and Cox recovered IN BOUNDS!

You might need to date others then.:D

PS: I couldn't resist.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
URGatorBait;n300070 said:

I get that he was sort of juggling it as he flipped over. But when he grabbed it, to me he had control over it. The part that bothered me is that against the vols, he had a similar play where he picked up the fumble with a knee down, but they basically called it "possession" the moment he controlled it with his hand. Imo, it looked like the exact same thing Saturday. The fact that he juggled it a bit as he fell shouldn't matter. It's not a complete vs incomplete pass. It's a question of whether or not he ever controlled it. As I said, I think the moment he picked it up, he had control.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
he's the real deal no doubt, but i want us to have another shot at his @ss this year in Atlanta and next year in gville

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
He's a beast, I was happy to see the DLine get him behind the line a few times. There were some runs where we didn't set the edges like we need to against someone like LF7 and he bounced it outside for decent runs. Our tackling wasn't on point like it has been the last couple of weeks and I know LF7 had a big part in that but I still expect better. I'd like a rematch in Atlanta with a Treon that has had half a season as a starter under his belt, in a neutral location and with the coaching staff that has a better understanding of Les' fakes.

The Original DC

Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Holding Fournette to a long run of 25 yards was a good job. He didn't hit any homeruns, or even triples, but he killed us with those 8-12 yarders. I thought we did a much better job handling him in the second half. I actually thought he started getting frustrated in the 4th quarter at how we were containing him. The first half secondary play was shockingly bad and that ultimately cost us the game, along with the fake FG.

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Fournette is a special, special talent, but he isn't the reason we lost. Our secondary inexplicably playing with their heads up their asses for an entire quarter is the reason we lost. I said all week that Fournette was going to get his yards, and there was nothing we could do about it. But if you contain the damage to just him, you eventually stop their offense because he can't carry the ball 50 times. We did that for the better part of the 1st, 3rd, and 4th quarters.

T REX

LSU took us behind the woodshed in the first half. Bullard was a no show. Miles then took Coach Mac to school in the 4th with that stupid fake. Love Mac but it makes you wonder wth he was thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.