Franks named starter for Michigan game

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You literally just said the same thing a few posts ago. You're a one trick donkey.
I'm on the phone and having post problems. I thought I didn't get it edited properly. Sorry. Its hard to do with those damn floating buttons onnthe left always taking me to another screen.

But I'm very elated. a new hire with a new ad is at least a chance to get it right finally.

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I'm on the phone and having post problems. I thought I didn't get it attitude properly. Sorry.
But I'm very elated. a new hire with a new ad is at least a chance to get it right finally.

Let me ask you a question, not that I think Mac is the answer but right now realistically, if you had to make a hire, who would it be?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
DUBSTER, time to eat your crow!! LOLOL Dubster on suicide watch now cause he has been PUMPING LDR ALLLLL offseason!!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let me ask you a question, not that I think Mac is the answer but right now realistically, if you had to make a hire, who would it be?
there are at least 115 people that would be better.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I'm on the phone and having post problems. I thought I didn't get it attitude properly. Sorry.
If he sticks a top class and has anything north of 7 wins he won't be going anywhere. The only caveat being if he himself was somehow complicit in this fraud scandal, which I doubt.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

You are forgiven.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haters and Complainers OWNED and DESTROYED by Mac and Franks!! Franks named the STARTING QB vs Michigan baby!!

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Going with a wait and see, I remember Jacoby and Treon were both the "starters" in the first game too.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We seemed to have strayed away from principally holding the perpetrators of the crimes accountable. ??
These kids are creepy. No one can be sure that this collection of violators could have been held in check by Saban? They don't care about committing the crime, why care about other areas of accountability (CFB)?
Perhaps young people are getting worse? Were their attitudes absorbed from past riots? Was their CC fraud just a type of freelance looting?

Or is Mac & crew too Zenlax with these players? How does a coach take power over such minds?
Do you think this crime junk will cause recruits to de-commit?
It's all bad for UF's standing, at least that's always the reputation implication.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
To be clear on my previous post, I don't like the situation we're in either. I just have my doubts it will change. Go easy on the dislikes ol son, we are in this sh!tshow together☹️

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator