Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Fred had a good weekend it seems
Drunk Spring Break GIF

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hate to bag on you Fred, but DGAF about scrotUM (who defeated a HBCU girls team) or the :nole:
:nole::nole::nole::nole: who has beaten a Div 8 girls team and an unprepared team that took "special" teams to a new level. And we beat the best team of all the opponents. but in any case one game does not a trend make.

Let me say again Fred, DGAF about scrotUM or:nole:
:nole::nole::nole::nole::nole:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think Fred is jumping the gun. But I would like to see ALL the Florida players stay in Florida rather than going to ObooHoo St, MI, Clemson, Bamma, Leghumpers etc.

I would also like to see the big three back in the national spotlight.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I think Fred is jumping the gun. But I would like to see ALL the Florida players stay in Florida rather than going to ObooHoo St, MI, Clemson, Bamma, Leghumpers etc.

I would also like to see the big three back in the national spotlight.

I’d like to see FSU’s program shut down, Miami’s program bumped down to D-3 and the Gators back in the hunt for the NC.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018

Thoughts?

PS: I'm not commenting so don't give me a thumbs down, drunk or crazy ... dang heathens.:facepalm:

Fred posted that at around 1:00 P.M. on Labor Day, he was probably drunk at a barbecue hosted by either a Nole or a Cane.

The comment would make a little more sense if all three teams had beaten top 25 opponents in their openers, instead of just one of them.

Regardless, I don't want a return to the Big Three days. I'd prefer for UM and FSU to continue their declines, so that the only choice for 5*s and 4*s in Florida is to either play at UF or go to another school that is out of state and too far away for Mama to attend every game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.