Free Shoes University to be penalized for NIL violations

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
OK, this was on one of the official UF facebook pages the other day when weather was coming through... it was a legit question by a snowflake mom, but this guy's response was hilarious. It also got other snowflake mom's (about him not taking the question seriously), and snowflake dad's (who are FSU fans in "divided houses") apoplectic... I like this Pat guy...

Screenshot 2024-01-12 122105.png

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
OK, this was on one of the official UF facebook pages the other day when weather was coming through... it was a legit question by a snowflake mom, but this guy's response was hilarious. It also got other snowflake mom's (about him not taking the question seriously), and snowflake dad's (who are FSU fans in "divided houses") apoplectic... I like this Pat guy...

View attachment 66361
That's internet gold, Jerry!

Excited Gold GIF

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's got nothing but fag tears at this point. Total loser.
It's funny, the responses to him are basically that this was basically worked out by the school and the NCAA. More or less that FSU fessed up so they didn't get hammered.....but yea...."what a joke" :lol:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Would imagine it’s something like this reaction…

IMG_0302.gif

…and Kannell’s standing there with a Nole cap on, V-Neck Hanes white tee, and black socks (mid-calf or higher) expecting to lay waste, only to retreat back into the family room to his Play Station to go Noles v Slippery Rock for the Championship. It’s his best bet for the O Face.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
In all honesty, the NCAA statement reads like the way I’ve assumed all this has been happening since NIL & open transfers began.

:thug:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Over 17 hours of nothing from Danny Kannel now...someone who couldn't bring himself to shut up many times a day every single day has........shut up :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.