Freshmen All SEC

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I'm happy for them, hope they will stay but frankly this shyt is so over the top and out of control I don't give a fuq anymore. I don't have the energy or the time for it. I'd be just as happy if we just decided we won't be participating in the NIL. If you want to come to UF, get a scholly and play football great, we'd love to have you. If not, go somewhere else.

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
For the record, I started this thread to get away from all of the other negative ones bashing Billy/program in order to highlight the honors that these guys received. Congrats boys.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, I started this thread to get away from all of the other negative ones bashing Billy/program in order to highlight the honors that these guys received. Congrats boys.
You should have started this thread a few more neighborhoods over.

This area is still too close to the "mostly peaceful protests"

hair-fire (2).gif

:lol:

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats to those guys. And that post from EW3 was something bright on a pretty shytty day.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018

We don't need none of that "positivity" **** around here.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
EWIII was tremendous as a freshman. Truly gifted, instinctual and a hard worker. I hope Mizell and Jean are ready to step up this year. We’ve got some real burners joining them.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just looking for a Silver Lining.

I'm tired of the Misery.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.