FSU Football: an apology to the big 3 stars of the Semenholes

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Just goes the story of FSU football. Win football games in the ACC when it was like dropping a shark in to a minnow pond. They brag about their history like they didn't have the worst schedule on planet earth for 20 plus seasons. But then the ACC caught up. Not even to elite levels but just caught up enough to make the season interesting. And now FSU sits with 3 losses before November like it's a massive surprise. They're a bunch of football frauds and you'd think losing so many national title games after looking dominant in the regular season would have helped peel that veil back but now I think everyone else is starting to see too. They're a joke who plays in a joke conference with a bunch of joke accolades with a joke coach.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just goes the story of FSU football. Win football games in the ACC when it was like dropping a shark in to a minnow pond. They brag about their history like they didn't have the worst schedule on planet earth for 20 plus seasons. But then the ACC caught up. Not even to elite levels but just caught up enough to make the season interesting. And now FSU sits with 3 losses before November like it's a massive surprise. They're a bunch of football frauds and you'd think losing so many national title games after looking dominant in the regular season would have helped peel that veil back but now I think everyone else is starting to see too. They're a joke who plays in a joke conference with a bunch of joke accolades with a joke coach.

... and Slev delivers the punchlines.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
That guy must be the Bianchi of F$U fans. I think I've seen 2 articles from hin linked on this site this week and both read as though written to inflame the fan base.

I'm not saying he's wrong, just that he's sounds like he is using a borrowed schtick.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That guy must be the Bianchi of F$U fans. I think I've seen 2 articles from hin linked on this site this week and both read as though written to inflame the fan base.

I'm not saying he's wrong, just that he's sounds like he is using a borrowed schtick.

... with flaming feathers on the end ?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
somebody call the whaaaaaambulance for this guy, what a penis.

And seriously, how many times can he talk about them "deserving" stuff. That's the epitome of that fan base and team, entitled b*tches.
Finally, travis Rudolph a class act lol.... the same punk that helped dalvin assault that girl a year and half ago.

Suck it noles :nole:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... and apologies to Renegade, the only horse with an azzhole in the middle of its back.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
broken_arrow_logo2.png

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, it never ceases to amaze me how delusional the clowns are.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Same clown that wrote the "Is Jimbo Overrated" article. In horse-breeding circles, author Jason Parker would be in the role of the "teaser," the mare used to excite the stud, in this case Jimbo, prior to breeding. In the adult film industry, he'd simply be a fluff girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.