FSU.....Loserville....$4 million a year last 3 years

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Love watching the implosion, well earned!!

It's kind of hard for their alumni to give money towards their $100M goal, not a lot spare money from those fast food jobs.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FSU Boosters cannot get to their money 'cause the DEA has it all frozen for now.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
ec4Wz6Q.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
News like this makes me hate Auburn all the more. We needed them to make one stop in that NC game. One stop. They do that and the noles are staring at two consecutive decades of futility, and--given the financial aspect--the prospect of never actually recovering.

Case in point why most old school Gators have always had the tigers on their "most hated" short list. They suck at everything.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
News like this makes me hate Auburn all the more. We needed them to make one stop in that NC game. One stop. They do that and the noles are staring at two consecutive decades of futility, and--given the financial aspect--the prospect of never actually recovering.

Case in point why most old school Gators have always had the tigers on their "most hated" short list. They suck at everything.
pat-dye-e50a682b9ce0c54f_large.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Its crazy that FSU spends more money on athletics than we do also according to the total expenses despite us bringing in like 5 million more dollars a year right now. I think that is the case even with us putting a few million more toward student athlete scholarships than FSU does.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This may be a case of "wrong-way" flow of money, but everytime I see a photo or highlight of QB Blackman I feel this urge to send money to Bangladesh.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
they are a mess right now in the athletic department. I was basically told by some of the facilities people that all athletic projects are on hold indefinitely no matter how small they are.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
they are a mess right now in the athletic department. I was basically told by some of the facilities people that all athletic projects are on hold indefinitely no matter how small they are.
Ah yes.... testing the Fooley Theorem that they will come and pay even if you put a shytty product on the field. Will they swing for the fences and go for a decade of Fooley Theorem.

They are going to be so poor they may be forced to promote Briles just because they cant afford anyone else.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ah yes.... testing the Fooley Theorem that they will come and pay even if you put a shytty product on the field. Will they swing for the fences and go for a decade of Fooley Theorem.

They are going to be so poor they may be forced to promote Briles just because they cant afford anyone else.

Beneath the $150 million taxpayer funded bricks the erector set stadium guts are crumbling and T.K. is no longer around for legislative bail out....

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

Somewhere the Byrd man is smiling while stroking his cat.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I did like one thing they were doing that I think is intelligent: A 4% reduction in expenses. I think we need about a 4% reduction in our expenses and I know just the place to get it: Fooley's Salary!!!!! Easy Peazy, Lemon Squueezy! Done!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator