Gatorade is 50

Dec 10, 2014
I find it kind of interesting how the Semis are so desperate to be first. Like they claim they were really the first school in Florida, etc. They had a version of Gatorade first. What does that say about them? They weren't able to accomplish squat with being in a better position first?

Either way it shakes out for fsu, they blow.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They have a permanent inferiority complex and it drives their attitudes about everything. It's sad really, and pathetic.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
You guys missed my joke -- the article says they were going to call it "Seminole Firewater". I changed that to Seminole Fluid, and I made myself laugh.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This crap always comes up.

They gave my dad salt pills in WWII to drink with water. Players were given salt pills and sugar forever ago. Haphazardly giving somebody kool aid and a salt pill isn't inventing Gatorade.

UF researchers were scientists, not coaches or trainers. They tested sweat in their labs and created a formula mimicking sweat...and then tried to make it palatable. No mean feat.

Gatorade was an actual formula based on their research, not kool aid and a salt pill.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator