GatorJ said I should come on and post this

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did not know Trautwein was at PSU. I'm all for bringing a Gator back, and he being an Oline coach at a P5 school, bring it.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Big takeaway is that we’ve got to get Tartwein!

1699483292755.png

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Did not know Trautwein was at PSU. I'm all for bringing a Gator back, and he being an Oline coach at a P5 school, bring it.
Agreed. But reality is, he's top 10 there vs unranked here; coaching for a staff that appears to have it somewhat together; played for Urban Meyer when we were good; and probably by now capable of determining what makes a program capable of improving.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

He's not too far off, I heard some people complaining about the defense during and after the last game and to a degree I understand, I do think Armstrong is probably still learning on the job BUT he ain't got NOWHERE enough tools in the shed this year. Are we a little soft? Yes but some of that will come with age and experience and adding higher quality(bigger) players so he gets a pass for this year....but I better damned well see some LBer's in the 230-240# range next year.
Offensively there is NO excuse for the abortion of offensive line play we see week in and week out. There has been flat out NO game to game improvement....they take 1 step forward for a few series and then suck balls for 90% of the rest of the game.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Defense is gonna be fine. But everything he said about the offense and getting much better on the O-line is spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.