Gators crack AP Top 25

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
UK fans will turn out for sure. I was there for the Trask game, it's fun watching them file out quietly. Hope it happens again. We put things in their proper order with UT, now it's UK's turn.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, we've officially arrived at the point where we are hoping UK is overlooking us. What a time to be alive.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
. I just don’t think a ranking has any bearing on their impressions of us.
I was thinking more of our guys getting ahead of themselves and thinking they've accomplished something more than just getting an upset in the 3rd game of the season and beating 2 patsy teams.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It's not nearly as brutal as we thought. The SEC is in the toilet.
It's still early in the season and teams are finding their footing just like us. LSU looked 3X better last game versus week 1. I also wouldn't be writing off teams like UGA and Bama yet....Saban benched their starter for a reason which was likely to fire him up.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Most are underestimating how God awful the QB's are in the SEC this year. We just played the most explosive offense we'll play all year by far. UGA and LSU have the overall talent to score a bunch but one has a wide receiver playing quarterback and the other is a walking cerebral palsy awareness advertisement.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Most are underestimating how God awful the QB's are in the SEC this year. We just played the most explosive offense we'll play all year by far. UGA and LSU have the overall talent to score a bunch but one has a wide receiver playing quarterback and the other is a walking cerebral palsy awareness advertisement.
Everytime I hear this stuff, those QBs look like Heisman contenders when they play us.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
How many times have we or other teams barely crack the top 25 and then proceed to lose the very next(real)game....I would have loved to go into UK at 3-1 unranked....
I'll save this one for all the stupid idiots like netang who don't seem to remember the 15 times in the last 10 years we've either broke into the top 25 or top 10 only to lose the next game or 2....

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Man, we've officially arrived at the point where we are hoping UK is overlooking us. What a time to be alive.
98bdc23a-e874-4401-94e9-d8f9d4490642_text.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll save this one for all the stupid idiots like netang who don't seem to remember the 15 times in the last 10 years we've either broke into the top 25 or top 10 only to lose the next game or 2....
This feels very Ruble-ish :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator