Gators in the draft

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
VH3 had 3 chances at INT's, didn't make any of them. He was in good position the whole game but couldn't make the big play. He was solid, but not one of his best games by a long shot.

Really, its one thing to get beat by 2 steps and the receiver catch the ball and another when the ball is thrown up for grabs and anyone has the same chance of catching it and the receiver still catches it....

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Really, its one thing to get beat by 2 steps and the receiver catch the ball and another when the ball is thrown up for grabs and anyone has the same chance of catching it and the receiver still catches it....
Not clear what your point is, but they didn't shy away from him, he had opportunities but didn't make any pics. He didn't have a bad game, but it could have been better. I'm sure he would be the first to say it wasn't one of his best.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Not clear what your point is, but they didn't shy away from him, he had opportunities but didn't make any pics. He didn't have a bad game, but it could have been better. I'm sure he would be the first to say it wasn't one of his best.

Im agreeing with you. Those catches shouldnt have been made.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Okay I am begging anyone on the roster who has the letter "S" (denoting safety) next to his name to please leave. I am sick and tired of it. They are all horrendous. I actually praised Maye early in the year for his improvement (I was clearly wrong) and he slid back to his awful play. People think Neal is a hitter, well he is a head hunter who sux in pass coverage and is a penalty waiting to happen. You don;t have to be RFN or Louis Oliver or Jarvis Williams, How about a poor man's Todd Johnson or Teako Brown? Maye and Neal and every other safety on the roster are not better than Cory Bailey or Daryl Dixon or Tony Joiner who all sucked. I hate to equate our current safetys to "KJ", but they are darn close. Wow typing those "KJ" initials actually was painful, LOL

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watch the replay on the Ridley catch. Maye had his hands fully extended down on his sides,
like some modern dance choreography ??

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:britney:.

Did Joey Ivie play this year?
Stop_being_obtuse_copy.png

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
KT should go imo. Would love to have him back but you only get so many carries and he's remained ridiculously healthy for as much abuse as he takes. He improved this year and will make some money

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I believe it was a blocked kick. Very surprised he stuck in the league after the way he started and played in college. Seems to have turned his life around.

He also had some issues in his first NFL team. I don't know if he is on team #2 or #3.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
He also had some issues in his first NFL team. I don't know if he is on team #2 or #3.
Undrafted. Played a year in arena league and then a year or two for giants. got cut and went back to arena league before ravens signed him last season.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with this about VH3. It wasn't just the SECCG, but he had a few games he got burned.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.