Gators schedule home-and-home with NC State for 2026 and 2032

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why would we go to NC state? Why not a neutral site game?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'll be 62 years old when we play them at in Gainesville. smh....

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This news pleases me. I'm about 2.5 hours north of their campus. Assuming the COVID doesn't get me first, I'll be there.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At least it is a P5 opponent in an area we kind of recruit. I don't hate it, but don't think it's the best thing either.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Other than Texas, who is losing relevance rapidly, we are scheduling the most uninteresting OOC schedule:

NC State: yawn
Colorado: uh, you say so.
Arizona St: Kewl.

I guess it’s better than an annual Troy or Wofford beatdown, but can’t we get Ohio State, Clemson, Notre Dame.

it’s like we are admitting that we are a middle of the pack P5 conference team.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Seems kind of random. surprised we would do a deal with them when we wouldn't with UCF. I understood why we didn't do a deal with UCF but this makes it questionable now
UF should never do any deals with UCF, their whining and moaning is so amusing now :D

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was there when Chandler hit the 70' shot in Raleigh. Looking forward to another trip to the Triangle, although Carter-Finley, even with the renovation, is quite a bland stadium. UNC and Duke are alot better places to watch a football game.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Other than Texas, who is losing relevance rapidly, we are scheduling the most uninteresting OOC schedule:

NC State: yawn
Colorado: uh, you say so.
Arizona St: Kewl.

I guess it’s better than an annual Troy or Wofford beatdown, but can’t we get Ohio State, Clemson, Notre Dame.

it’s like we are admitting that we are a middle of the pack P5 conference team.
There is absolutely no reason to play a full SEC schedule, FSU and then OSU, Clemson or ND. That would be suicide. I’d prefer we fill the remainIng three games with the Troy and Wofford’s of the world than NC State, Texas, etc.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
There is absolutely no reason to play a full SEC schedule, FSU and then OSU, Clemson or ND. That would be suicide. I’d prefer we fill the remainIng three games with the Troy and Wofford’s of the world than NC State, Texas, etc.
If Bama, Auburn, and LSU, who play in the more difficult SECw can schedule premier opponents, I think we can too.

I’d rather have the home game revenue of a Troy/Wofford then travel to Colorado.

How else will Stricklen pay for the new Badminton stadium with a retractable roof?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Seems kind of random. surprised we would do a deal with them when we wouldn't with UCF. I understood why we didn't do a deal with UCF but this makes it questionable now

We offered UCF a 2 for 1 deal and they acted like they were Notre Dame and turned their noses up at it. USF took the deal. These other teams are P5, most P5's won't do a 2 for 1. UCF should have GLADLY taken it, instead they're whining little b*tches.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I heard we still may have COVID...and If the Dems win ...they'll be playing SOCCER and Cricket because American Football and Baseball will be deemed RACIST

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
If Bama, Auburn, and LSU, who play in the more difficult SECw can schedule premier opponents, I think we can too.

I’d rather have the home game revenue of a Troy/Wofford then travel to Colorado.

How else will Stricklen pay for the new Badminton stadium with a retractable roof?
Difference is we play FSU every year. Bama, Auburn and LSU have no annual OOC opponent so their 1 decent OOC game is basically no different than our game with FSU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.