Go Louisville!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ancient Reptile;n266946 said:
Just saw the replay or UGA/UL. UL had a good passing game but the one thing WM can do is coach the dbs.
Yet another myth. Chimp didn't coach the DBs. He coached THE SAFETIES, and the safeties sucked. Hell, two years ago he had to switch CBs to play safety because he didn't manage to develop one successfully in four years.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n267037 said:
Yet another myth. Chimp didn't coach the DBs. He coached THE SAFETIES, and the safeties sucked. Hell, two years ago he had to switch CBs to play safety because he didn't manage to develop one successfully in four years.

They weren't that bad. Still in the picture...
394a0ad7a4bc52e1a8e34ebabad999a9_crop_north.jpg

most of the time...
bamaopen_1.0.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ancient Reptile;n267055 said:
True, but not the whole story.

Fair enough. But the rest of the story features a degenerate drunk, a monkey with a headset, and their quest to set a new record for 3rd and long conversions by the opposing offense.

Slice it any way you like, we were destroyed by one of the worst QBs Alabama has trotted out in decades.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n266966 said:
Ever since auburn choked and handed halfassU another NC I've disliked them. Add chump to the mix and I hope Louisville beats the brakes off them.

I've hated them forever. The Barn is just below Georgia and FSU on my hate scale. They have been very lucky in beating us many times and it still pisses me off. Now, with Muschamp, I hope they flounder and embarrass themselves the way we did for the last 5 years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n267068 said:
Fair enough. But the rest of the story features a degenerate drunk, a monkey with a headset, and their quest to set a new record for 3rd and long conversions by the opposing offense.

Slice it any way you like, we were destroyed by one of the worst QBs Alabama has trotted out in decades.
:like: I would give you a real like, but I'm tired of your like ratio.

There's no way around it, Chimp is a chump.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hated Awburn before, now I loathe them... Go Cards!

I couldn't pull the trigger...

:doh:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
So chimp is a "defensive genius" that loses to a directional school with no passing game? And in The Swamp? That just doesn't compute. I hope Louisville blows them out.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope Petrino puts it on the Barn and Champ. Then Petrino takes him on a motorcycle ride.......fill in the rest at your leisure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator