Recruiting Great Article on Jerome Baker, UF Recruit

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Benedictine senior Jerome Baker, St. Edward senior Alex Stump, Judge Dick Ambrose lead high school football players’ pledge against sexual assault and violence on women

http://highschoolsports.cleveland.co.../#incart_river

Appears to be a real leader speaking out against these despicable acts. Today's "Outside the Lines" revealed really disturbing, violent behavior by star football player that U. of Missouri let go on for quite some time.

Given some of the chuckleheads we read about, Baker's actions and leadership are all the more refreshing

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty cool I guess we don't have to worry about him flipping to FSU

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
NoGaGator;n33852 said:
Benedictine senior Jerome Baker, St. Edward senior Alex Stump, Judge Dick Ambrose lead high school football players’ pledge against sexual assault and violence on women

http://highschoolsports.cleveland.co.../#incart_river

Appears to be a real leader speaking out against these despicable acts. Today's "Outside the Lines" revealed really disturbing, violent behavior by star football player that U. of Missouri let go on for quite some time.

Yes I was appalled at the story and of course it comes down to ethical actions by leadership. Great organizations hold every individual to the highest standards and remove those individuals who show that they can't meet them. I saw their coach be a dope and admit he only kicks off players who are indited or if he has some "special Information". It appears that the law requires a separate investigation and action which I bet many either don't do or don't do properly.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fantastic article. And even better kid! Thanks for sharing. Makes me proud that he's going to be a Gator

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator