Half A$$ U Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I feel good about this one, although, I will admit.....I think we either blow their doors off or lose an ugly, turnover ridden, close game.

I think we will get up in the first half by a couple of scores and they’ll quit. I also think we will see Emory at some point in this game, early on.

Mullen will out scheme Taggart on both sides of the ball, and the fact that we’re healthier going into this game than we have been in 5 years bodes well for us.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see the same flea flicker we opened the game with against UGay get called on our opening drive against these clowns.

Gators 33
Felons 17

Oh, and Jones or Toney throw a jump pass for a td. Just have a feeling about that one.

Go Gators.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
24 - 17, Good guys.

I'm thinking our secondary might get torched on a couple of long ones, but we pull through for the win on our coaching, halftime adjustments, and the team's heart.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I won't be able to watch the game as we'll be heading back home at that time. Sucks that it's a noon game, but likely better for my overall health not being able to watch or even follow along on my phone as I likely won't even have coverage for most of the trip.
Maybe it's the result of today's BB game, but I just don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling going into this one - I just can't get past Franks' ............................. well ......................... past.
Instead of picking the nulls, I'll just go with this.......................
giphy.gif

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
This version of FSU is horrible. We SHOULD beat them something like 42-10.
But since this is a road rivalry game and I'm not convinced as to how this team will react, I'll go with 33-17.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can't trust Franks

I have pulled for Franks to "arrive" all season. Now I resent that due to the cruciality of this game - I fear Franks.
Franks has to excel to reach QB decency. So, UF OL gotta open front-line holes & RBs have to run over FSU tacklers. Bash 'em down so we can "go-giddy" about it.

With trepidation Gators 31 ... Pocahontasses 17

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone noticed that Francois has been sacked 24 times, no doubt partly because his team has no running game and opponents are teeing off?

Our guy, 11.

I like our chances. A lot.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
fsu players are on social media and interviews guaranteeing a win, and some of them promising they are going to dominate us. sounds just like an urkel team to me.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
fsu players are on social media and interviews guaranteeing a win, and some of them promising they are going to dominate us. sounds just like an urkel team to me.
Kids gonna be kids. I would not bet against Mullen scheming a solid gameplan for FSU. Taggart on the other hand ...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kids gonna be kids. I would not bet against Mullen scheming a solid gameplan for FSU. Taggart on the other hand ...
i just hope the team shows up focused and ready to take care of business. this team has been trending down as of late and i havent been impressed with the focus and discipline theyve shown collectively. im not convinced mullen has a solid grasp of how to properly prepare, motivate, and focus a group. we saw this late season fade from his state teams season after season and it seems like we're seeing it now. we havent won this game in a long dang time, its not going to be a show up and win b/c they suck game like it should be because of that. they are going to need to play fundamentally sound, disciplined and focused for 4 qtrs. i hope it happens, b/c i havent seen it since lsu weekend, and that was quite a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator