God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

elysium GIF

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Thank you for the Birthday wishes everybody!

No matter what agreements or disagreements we have. In the end, we all want the same thing. It is interesting though, I came in and many said I was too optimistic, these days admittedly, maybe I’m overly skeptical. That said I appreciate you all and the fun we have here!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Thank you for the Birthday wishes everybody!

No matter what agreements or disagreements we have. In the end, we all want the same thing. It is interesting though, I came in and many said I was too optimistic, these days admittedly, maybe I’m overly skeptical. That said I appreciate you all and the fun we have here!

wow.. you did show up
I flipped over to Twitter to keep up with you.

Happy B-day!

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
wow.. you did show up
I flipped over to Twitter to keep up with you.

Happy B-day!

I usually disappear when football season isn’t going on and I’m trying to be better. I lurk and sometimes give a smarmy reply. I’ve also failed to thank the birthday thread for a few years and made it a goal to not fail at that this year a few months ago

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I usually disappear when football season isn’t going on and I’m trying to be better. I lurk and sometimes give a smarmy reply. I’ve also failed to thank the birthday thread for a few years and made it a goal to not fail at that this year a few months ago
At least you got one. Ox just ignored my birthday and mailed me an envelope full of anthrax.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently we need to have a 101 class on proper birthday thread etiquette :shakehead:

Cozumel Gator

Living in paradise, streaming all games
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2016
Happy birthday truth, I got you by a few years. The early 80s were not a time the gators dominated anyone. hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.