Happy Birthday RocketCityGator

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not very good, a 535 series. But we were playing Peterson Point scoring and the guy I was bowling against had a rough night as well. I took 4 out of 5 points from him.
I've bowled for over 45 years and never heard of the Peterson Point system. I looked it up and it sounds interesting.
I have a 200+ average, but my last time out at the State Tournament I sucked it up and bowled a 470 something. I apologized to my team and got out of there as fast as I could and went :bandit: crazy. They all bowled 650+ and our team finished 50th at State. I looked it up and if I had just bowled my average, we would have finished 17th and won double the money that we did at 50th place, that's how bad I did.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've bowled for over 45 years and never heard of the Peterson Point system. I looked it up and it sounds interesting.
I have a 200+ average, but my last time out at the State Tournament I sucked it up and bowled a 470 something. I apologized to my team and got out of there as fast as I could and went :bandit: crazy. They all bowled 650+ and our team finished 50th at State. I looked it up and if I had just bowled my average, we would have finished 17th and won double the money that we did at 50th place, that's how bad I did.
Way to go, Bro.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Belated Birthday wishes RCG. Sorry I missed the party.

tumblr_nw675j6K3l1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.