Harbaugh snipes long time UF lean Kai-Leon Herbert

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Him taking the Michigan trip is not the news I wanted to hear. Before Harbaugh got in his families ear,he was ours! He's supposed to announce his decision right after his trip up there.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I don't like our chances of winning a recruiting battle with Harbaugh.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Rivals100 offensive tackle Kai-Leon Herbert has long had Florida at the top of his list. However, as of late it seems the Gators lead has slipped with Michigan making a big impression. Herbert recently camped with the Michigan staff for one of their Satellite Camps and plans to visit Ann Arbor soon. Herbert sort of sent mixed signals Friday, calling Florida the leader at one point, but telling others that while the Gators remain in the mix, Michigan has inched ahead and the Gators staff has work to do.

Like I said in my previous post him going to Michigan is not good.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Harbough's satellite camps ... is the purpose to reduce the negative of Michigan lousy weather ?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This is one time I'd almost rather see him wait at least until the season starts to give him the chance and see any improvements we make to the offensive line.. If he goes to Michigan and then announces a commitment for them he may shut our staff out until NSD. I'm hoping that watching our offense have more success(if we do) will allow our staff to solidify our position leading up to NSD and give the trip to Michigan a chance to become a long forgotten experience.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
CFB fans and coaches must face the paradigm shift Harbaugh's has engendered. He just took his show here to the hinterlands where hundreds of kids showed up including the state's only five star recruit who put Michigan on his list and a four star LB who spoke glowingly of meat chicken. Favorable press coverage--"we're only coaching, not recruiting". Only negative--he wore a saints jersey over a long sleeve shirt, tucked in. We'd better catch on quickly or Harbaugh's will have every player he wants.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Whats our chances here?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Crystal Ball on 247 has him going to Michigan. He recently visited Michigan and UF was considered the leader until that visit. Current crystal ball FWIW...

Michigan: 69%
Florida: 23%
Miami: 8%

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
If he goes to Michigan and then announces a commitment for them he may shut our staff out until NSD. I'm hoping that watching our offense have more success(if we do) will allow our staff to solidify our position leading up to NSD and give the trip to Michigan a chance to become a long forgotten experience.

I think that even if he 'commits' to MICH, our staff will remain in his ear for the entire year leading up to NSD. It doesn't matter who he says he wants to be with today, it matters then. As you say, we'd have a year to show him what we can do and where he can fit (so can MICH), at which point both parties can make a better informed decision. Words now are just... words.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll give it to him, that was a badass announcement

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That was definitely entertaining to watch. High level of creativity. Hope we can flip him. Harbaugh has been on fire.

Link to video

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.