Harbaugh worth 10 million a year?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No. In fact, other than Saban or Meyer I can think of no college coaches worth what they are being paid. None. Because unless you are fielding a team that year in and year out has real legitimate chances of winning it all you are just another "also ran". I don't know a lot of "also rans" in many other industries that are paid premium dollar like college football coaches are.

I think Peterson is worth his money as well. Nobody does more with less.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No coach is worth 4 million a year much less 10 million

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well he makes roughly twice what our coach makes despite tripling his score in their head to head match up last time their teams played.......besides I don't care what he makes as long as he runs that chinless c#ck$ucker Meyer out of Columbus.....

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Well nothing is worth more or less than someone is willing to pay. It's called salesmanship. And sometimes you get burnt. Thanks to Foley, UF is still paying chimp. Just think if Harbaugh fell on his azz. But he is making UM a lot of money right now. But if he deserts his alma mater for another shot at the NFL, Michigan just might find themselves in a deficit. It's a gamble, but thus far it has payed off for them. And it wasn't a crazy gamble; Harbaugh was a proven commodity with success in both the college and NFL ranks. Combine that with his ties as a Michigan alum, the hire was a no-brainer. But we haven't had an opportunity like that--the closest situation would be Spurrier. And the next closest would be Meyer--both of which Foley didn't handle. So now we are where we are, and we are unfortunately stuck with the hope that coach Mac will initiate some success. But as many have stated, Mac's recruiting is suspect at best. All we can do now is hope that the product on the field will win some top -notch talent. Because this staff is obviously failing in their verbal presentation.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
I'd give him $10 mill (of someone else's money) just to take over our recruiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator