Headed to UT..

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Well folks, my friend who owns a catering business (cooks for Manning's for passing academy in LA) just got the call to go up to KVille and cook a Gator Saturday. Looks like I will be helping out and making my first trip to KVille. Kinda funny deal, Jon Gruden is behind this deal, didn't know he had a Son at UT but Archie will pick up the tab for Jon. Was told gameday will be filming the tailgate..

Oh yeah..I was told to leave the gator gear behind...:bwahaha:

Any other Gators making the trip?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not going, but I've been twice before. You'll enjoy it. It's fun watching vol fans panic as the game goes on.

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I was there when Driskel beat them down(perhaps his best game as a Gator). Have fun

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm going. Got family in the Maryville area (near Alcoa/the airport). I've been at least 10 times since 1990. Always a fun weekend (especially the last 5 times we've been there). Some of the fans get ugly (poor behavior), but nothing too out of control.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I was in Knox last week.. it's going to be a zoo up there. Have fun

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
tumblr_m5ob15UFzS1qz6f4b.jpg

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You really gonna leave your gator gear behind? And you're gonna cook a gator? Or did I read that wrong?

destindon

Banned
BANNED
Sep 12, 2016
well, gator meat is delicious. Had it when I lived in La. Very tender meat, especially the tail.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I was driving through that area this summer with my dog. We stopped in Rocky Top (it's an actual town, not just an annoying song) for gas and my dog to take care of business. I always pick up my dog's poop, but not in Rocky Top. I figured it would be better to leave the place better than when I found it. Not that funny, but a true story.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
well, gator meat is delicious. Had it when I lived in La. Very tender meat, especially the tail.
Would you drive to enemy territory to cook it for the enemy, while leaving your Gator gear at home?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well..I do eat Gator..and it is getting me a trip to the game this weekend..but no way I'm leaving my gear home..
Just giving you a hard time. Gator is good to eat. Glad you'll be taking your gear. Have fun!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just giving you a hard time. Gator is good to eat. Glad you'll be taking your gear. Have fun!

You're letting him off way too easy, SQ. wtf?

Any other time....sure, eat gator meat.

But COOKING GATOR for BUTTCHUGGERS in KNOXVILLE at the bUTtchugger -vs- UF TAILGATE is UNACCEPTABLE!!

Turn it in. Your card.

Turn it in.

Shame.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You're letting him off way too easy, SQ. wtf?

Any other time....sure, eat gator meat.

But COOKING GATOR for BUTTCHUGGERS in KNOXVILLE at the bUTtchugger -vs- UF TAILGATE is UNACCEPTABLE!!

Turn it in. Your card.

Turn it in.

Shame.
I bet they'll be playing Rocky Top, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator