Recruiting Here's how you don't fall behind on facilities

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Great comeback, Costanza

Fictional character reference...because, you got nothin?

The Jerk Store called....they said they're running out of you!

Grade school response....because, you got nothin?

(keep your day job...and don't get your panties bunched up the next time Foley drags his nuts across your chin!)

I'm not transgendered, nor even cross dress. Though you're reach at continued sexual references echoes my last relpy, just a little older - High School response...because, you got nothin?

=================

Truth be told, you just seem wound up on this so I'm jerking your chain. You're post is right that it requires that kind of drive to stay at the top. You'll also note that the athletic dept isn't leading it (ie, the AD), it is the coach. I assume you'd agree there are damn few coaches that have that level of focus and drive (I expect Mac does not). I also believe that if an AD were that hard driven and focused, they'd be cycling through coaches every few years because none could match his/her demanding approach to winning.

I'll admit I believe Foley is the best in the business, in part because football is not the end-all-be-all for me that it is for some fans. I'll also admit I believe he f'd up a few times in the last couple of decades when it comes to football. He's still the best AD in the county, IMO. It's just an opinion, but I'll stand by it. And I can do so without throwing insults or resorting to childish responses.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good for Saban. This is definitely a mistake that Foley made. I don't think he saw the facilities battle that we have now across the country.

that said... Foley IS the best in the business. People want to knock his mistakes and that is fair, but the guy has had more success for an athletic program than any I can think of.

I don't care only about football, I like to see all our sports succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator