Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ReelGatorDoc;n148694 said:
Murphy has good energy and skills too. He'll contribute

He strikes me as having a lot more toughness than his brother. Too bad he can't shoot anywhere near as well.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n148664 said:
Hill had one great transition. In heavy traffic he went behind the back and then again and then a pass for a three. Shoudla been a sports center play.

Yeah, that was sweet. He's very skilled but can get out if control at times while trying to create something that's not there.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
stephenPE;n148596 said:
Carter seems to have been the missing piece. I love Walker's hustle and focus now. Carter may be the one that gets us over the hump in close games.

Their most complete game to-date, albeit against an expected conference cellar-dweller.

I still don't understand your nut-slobbering over Walker. He played 22 min with 2 pts, 4 rebs and a couple of blocks. And he was a 5 star? He has no idea how to actually play defense, consistently falling for fakes. He is a liability offensively and therefore doesn't get the ball passed to him. Just discouraging how they built him up in HS and he never developed any shot, moves or defensive ability.

There is no way he gets drafted unless he can seriously devote time to developing his game and showing the results thereof.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Walker is an enigma. He was an AAU all-star ? He seems to mentally not catch on to on-court me vs him direct
competition. I think his prior training was that "throw me an alley-oop pass & I'll drop it in". That worked in random
HS matchups, not at this level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.