How long can you hibernate?

How long can you hibernate before you wanted to leave your property?

• Must leave every day by choice

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • A day or two before I need a change of scenery

• Three-five days at home is the most I can stand

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Leave once a week just to get out

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Would never leave if given the choice

• Until I’m out of Ham Sammiches

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
If a job or groceries didn’t make you leave home, how long would you hibernate before you went stir crazy and had to leave your property?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If a job or groceries didn’t make you leave home, how long would you hibernate before you went stir crazy and had to leave your property?

If I had food and wine I could probably do a week. But I have very little yard. So if we’re talking about a farm like yours, I could do much longer.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Well, your question doesn't take into account whether or not my sandwich maker/dish washer is there. I spent from Friday evening the 19th until Saturday the 27th stuck in my bedroom because I tested positive for the bad cold with a great marketing team. Once I was released from having to isolate I began to wander about and eventually took a ride in my truck.

But if I could go off-grid up in Kodiak, Alaska I really think I could go a month or two at a time isolating from the "real" world...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Do you all even know how to use a poll?

Voting in America is doomed. :facepalm:

Pretty sure in all my years here that’s the first time I’ve ever actually cast a vote in one of these. Who knew all it would take is some condescending bitchy tone to spring me into action?

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Pretty sure in all my years here that’s the first time I’ve ever actually cast a vote in one of these. Who knew all it would take is some condescending bitchy tone to spring me into action?
Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
I am mostly there now. I work from home. Only leave the property for supplies and fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.