• Philly Cheesesteak because ham sucks

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier or any QB for that matter, could have had us in contention last year. With a year's worth of experience for the O-line, we shouls do just fine, this year.

Our best bet will be next year. Our O-line will be outstanding. Depending on who our graduate transfer QB is next year(2017), we should win it all.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We'll get about this close

wFhjaAw.gif

OMG that's hilarious! That poor kid wants that straw so bad!

Yeah, that's freaking hilarious. Torture, but hilarious! I will do this to the grandkids, nieces, and nephews, one day...

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Our best shot is sooner rather than later. The East is way down and the West barring Bama is also fairly average right now. It probably won't stay that way for long so it's strike while the iron is hot. We need Del Rio to be the real deal and would still need close to a miracle to knock off the Fighting Saban's in the SECCG.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I said 2-4, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is at the 2 year mark. We were close with a Middle School QB fore most of the year, and this year we will see the kind of jump from the QB position that we saw in the first 6 games last year. If whoever our QB is can average 225 yards passing, 1.5 TDs, and less than .75 INTs per game we will win 10 plus again this year. If there is a huge jump say 250(+), 2.5 TD, and .75 INTs we will be in the playoffs. I also think we will have a 1100-1200 yard RB this year and maybe two 1000 yard RBs next year. Our O-line is improving everyday and my only concern is at the LB and DL right now. With a QB who knows how to play the position our offense will be real productive it is.....

Last edited by a moderator:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We probably can make it a to the SEC championship game fairly often. If the ball bounces our way maybe even win it. It used to be that that put us in the NC game but now because of the playoff pansy party we have to go through a playoff game to get there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised that cheesesteak beat out roast beef

arbysbert.0.0.png

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's going to take a while to get the rest of that Chimp stink off the program. Hopefully that stink is on Auburn now and soon to be on USCe. Maybe he can infect the entire conference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.