I can't listen to the Rapiest Love - chilling documentary released

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Give it a year and DC's having a full year of tape on him. RG3 came on when there was limited tape on him. A full offseason with 16 games of tape, then we will see if he continues to get the praise.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am surprised it took you so long. I moved from Tampa a couple of years ago and I was sick of the buc slurpers on there before the Rapeist. I can only imagine the Big Dog or Ron and Ian dreaming of having his love child.
Although I miss Tampa, this makes it easier to be gone.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I live in Tampa and will never root for Tampa as long as that asshat is there.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I am sure dumeg is wet over last sunday....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Even if the rapeis was not on that team, you wouldn't root for them. Aren't you a phins fan?

Yeah. My kids love them though. So I guess, technically, I would never root for them but I would oblige my children but I won't take them to any Bucs games because of the asshattery.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I refused to root for them during the 13 years I was there.
I struggled with $300 million tax dollars for a stadium that was immediately handed over, and I mean handed over, to the Glazers for nothing. The Glazers get virtually every dollar generated for the life of the stadium to include rent from USF and concert revenue.
Another city run by idiots that worship professional sports.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Didnt you read in another thread what a stand up guy he is? Apparently he is a model human being and has never done anything wrong. Hopefully children everywhere will make him their idol so morals and standards will be reborn in America. Oh it just warms my heart!

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing to watch commentators gush over this guy. Even when in the majority of the time when he looks horrible, they continue to gush. Contrast that to how Tebow was scrutinized ever single play no matter how well he did. It's a no wonder that kids these days behave the way they do.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing to watch commentators gush over this guy. Even when in the majority of the time when he looks horrible, they continue to gush. Contrast that to how Tebow was scrutinized ever single play no matter how well he did. It's a no wonder that kids these days behave the way they do.

There were plenty of people gushing over Tebow during his time with the Broncos and doing the training camp with the Jets. We remember the detractors more, but there were so many Tebow Time segments during his short time with the Broncos. Even when he was the backup filling in the last two games his rookie season. They did the same thing with Tebow they did with RG3 and they are now doing with crablegs. They build them up to tear them down.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
another aaron rodgers? :lmao:

kid will never hold aarons jock... would probably suck a d*ck to sniff it though. clown...

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
On one of the TV shows - I heard them comment that 'he reminded him of Big Ben'.. which I thought was appropriate, as they're both rapists

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
another aaron rodgers? :lmao:

kid will never hold aarons jock... would probably suck a d*ck to sniff it though. clown...

My thoughts exactly... 10 games into his rookie season and he's being compared to an "all timer"!

:headslap:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Erika Kinsman describes the goings-on with Jameis Winston. It's getting real.

0333db99ef5bd01c04705535ed4bd749e76c5d39.jpg

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/se...-winstons-accuser-tells-chilling-documentary/

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Or we can rename the thread "A Sordid Jameis Takes."

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dont worry. He has alibi witnesses.

Unless you have DNA.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He said, she said........ but he has better lawyers and the TPD on his side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator