I could get on board with this..

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice article. Thanks for sharing.

I like the idea the article suggests, though I don't know anything about his history and assault charges.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
upload_2015-4-13_7-20-45-jpeg.40410

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
We need to stop posting our big ideas on Gator Chatter. It is obvious that our Rivals reads them and make them our weakness.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
He has been working with Kiffin for a few years and likely discussed this when Kiffy left.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: Am told the reports of #Alabama's Mike Locksley heading to join #FAU staff are not accurate.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
@FootballScoop: Sources: Lane Kiffin planning to bring Mike Locksley to FAU

I have to believe that if we wanted Locksley we could easily convince him to come to UF rather than FAU. There is no comparison in prestige or salary. I won't even hazard a guess as to what is going on inside Mac's head.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I have to believe that if we wanted Locksley we could easily convince him to come to UF rather than FAU. There is no comparison in prestige or salary. I won't even hazard a guess as to what is going on inside Mac's head.
Whatever it is, I wouldn't hold my breath for this hire b/c some dude on a blog said it would be a good idea.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bammer is going to hire Locks.

We keep Nusshchump. Who cares? They are all gone next year anyway.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah, I dont GAF. Id just like to sign some great players again.
I agree. Who cares about locksley's checkered past. We need to go get him and get some damn talent in here. If he screws it up here by doing something criminal, then it may be the last time he gets a big time opportunity in today's politically correct society. These are the chances Mac need to take if we are going to make a significant jump in recruiting like we need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.