I just hate everything right now

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Everything. I hate Mullen. I mean, I hate that sn of a bitch. I hate what he has done to my football hobby. I hate that mfer as much as I do Joe biden. In fact, I would rather have Joe biden coaching this team than this cocksucker we have now.

I hate Disney gators. I wish them nothing but misery. I hope their wives wind up banging some dude who looks like cousin Eddie.

F this entire coaching stsff.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What’s a Disney Gator?
the ones that whistle past the graveyard. The ones that couldn't tell you the name of a single starter aside from maybe QB. The ones that after a loss like this will tell you what a genius mullen is and make excuses for the disaster that he has wrought.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
QB whisperin?

Offensive genius?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
the ones that whistle past the graveyard. The ones that couldn't tell you the name of a single starter aside from maybe QB. The ones that after a loss like this will tell you what a genius mullen is and make excuses for the disaster that he is wrought.

I think Disney Gators just went extinct.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
the ones that whistle past the graveyard. The ones that couldn't tell you the name of a single starter aside from maybe QB. The ones that after a loss like this will tell you what a genius mullen is and make excuses for the disaster that he is wrought.
Well, they did have the flu. We'll get em next year.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s put to rest the play calling genius label for good. This guy’s a play calling putz. What’s worse is the oddball sideline body language. Nothing screams I’m pissed like a disinterested Mullen glance at the end of yet another embarrassing loss.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Time to clean house.

Time for the uaa, ad and prez to ask themselves why they Scrooged this football team into embarrassing irrelevance.

Time for foley to get his eviction notice within 5 minutes after mullen and granthem get theirs.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m okay with Disney Gators. I’m not so sure about Mickey Mouse coaches.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Fire Danny Boy and Fat Dwag TONIGHT. Let anybody coach the team against Sammy Ford. Hell, any player-coach could run this show better that these two imposters. They are throwing the games right now and did it again tonight. Not worth any discussion - Flush these turds

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fire Danny Boy and Fat Dwag TONIGHT. Let anybody coach the team against Sammy Ford. Hell, any player-coach could run this show better that these two imposters. They are throwing the games right now and did it again tonight. Not worth any discussion - Flush these turds
This staff is so bad there is literally no one capable of being acting HC. Or coordinator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator