I know it is not going to happen, but one big reason to hire Spurrier

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy-1.gif
I would kill to sit at The Swamp with him watching his reaction to the butters offense the last couple of years...would be priceless

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
He is enjoying his retirement, and he made it clear in a recent interview he'd like to mentor quarterbacks. Did you miss that?

Did you miss the QB coach comment??? That was related to that comment, he also somewhat indicated that it would be in HS, but that might have been my spin.

I would be very happy to have him working with our team under any circumstances that he and the new coach are good with.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
Getting SOS involved again will only happen if ONE coach is hired...and that ONE coach who will not be intimidated by the HBC...and that is Charlie Strong whom SOS hired Strong as a GA. Strong would embrace having SOS assist with the QBs...not as OC, but more QB coach. Hence, one of the reasons I am in Camp Strong. Most, if not all, do not agree with me on Charlie as the hire....but I do feel he is the best fit for UF. over 15 years on campus...understands the pressure, understands which rivalry is most important (UGA) and is not afraid to get the HBC involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.