If Mullen leaves, who do we hire?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Mullen to Dallas rumor is gaining traction!

espn mentioned it 3 times today......

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
cristobal would be an excellent get. fantastic recruiter, young with a ton of energy, players and croots seem to love him, and he's showing he can run a major program, win big, and score points in style. i honestly cant think of any negatives he possesses other than agreeign to work for ole willy

Isn’t he a cane?

Mot saying that automatically disqualifies him, but it wouldn’t be popular and you’d hear about it nonstop after every loss. Plus would there be a constant draw to return there?

I agree with the rest of you and Phan’s posts though. He has the look of someone that could be great, and for a long time.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
The Mullen to Dallas rumor is gaining traction!

espn mentioned it 3 times today......
so? espn is clueless. they are just jumping to conclusions based on prescott and mullen at MSU. poor journalism skills

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
so? espn is clueless. they are just jumping to conclusions based on prescott and mullen at MSU. poor journalism skills

But, has Mullen denied it?

I think not......

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
I absolutely can not feature Mullen in the NFL let alone the Cowboys...

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
i'd get
But, has Mullen denied it?

I think not......
because his agents doing his job... what guy says no im happy to be here? non because they are leveraging for more $. he's not going anywhere he's leveraging for $

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Isn’t he a cane?

Mot saying that automatically disqualifies him, but it wouldn’t be popular and you’d hear about it nonstop after every loss. Plus would there be a constant draw to return there?

I agree with the rest of you and Phan’s posts though. He has the look of someone that could be great, and for a long time.
well heck, we keep hiring mutts and only a couple of us seem to take issue with it so...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
well heck, we keep hiring mutts and only a couple of us seem to take issue with it so...

I did. I’m not opposed to an assistant like Robinson. But not a head man that will be your face for the next 4+ years. As I said, I’d probably be ok with him, but it’s a legit knock on him that would be thrown out there with every loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.