If Your in ‘Dixie’ You love SEC Football

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
to be fair to both sides, this personal thing apparently goes back years and when sas was younger, he apparently reached out to 78 for some personal help during a rough period. 78 going so far as to help him build a resume and what not (info from chat board discussions, old threads etc), only for sas to later trash him mercilessly. Not defending either, but its not as 1 sided as your comments seem to indicate. Both are ginormous assclowns most of the time.

I'll go a step further in a balanced approach. While '78 was the one that originally advised Sas to include his being a "ginormous assclown" on the resume as some kind of badge of honor, costing him at least three interviews, you could argue that Sas probably should've known better and left it off.

True or not, it just rubs some employers the wrong way. Lesson learned.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Sas insisted on putting on his resume " I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."
And then requested Gender-neutral clothing Wednesday's.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_moixogQT2J1rd35cbo1_250.gif

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
to be fair to both sides, this personal thing apparently goes back years and when sas was younger, he apparently reached out to 78 for some personal help during a rough period. 78 going so far as to help him build a resume and what not (info from chat board discussions, old threads etc), only for sas to later trash him mercilessly. Not defending either, but its not as 1 sided as your comments seem to indicate. Both are ginormous assclowns most of the time.
Fair. I was just commenting on the recent round. I asked Sas and SQ for the back story and got radio silence. I figured there’s more to the story but was hoping someone else could fill in.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s so weird because when push comes to shove they’re both good guys, but the hate seems real at this point.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That malzahn thread was just what I needed. I just wanted to thank 2 special guys for making that happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator