Injury report

GatorGorilla

Jan 2, 2015
can't post thread..reported it

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Florida defensive end Alex McCalister was injured during Saturday's game against South Carolina, leaving in the first half with the help of trainers and eventually heading to the locker room.

McCalister later returned to the field on crutches and with a boot on his right foot, and coach Jim McElwain seemed to indicate he could be out for a while in his postgame press conference.

"McCalister will probably be out," McElwain said.

Moments later on his postgame radio show, though, McElwain said that X-rays on McCalister's foot came back "fine."

Two other players suffered injuries on the afternoon, with defensive lineman Jordan Sherit injured on South Carolina's quarterback throwback pass for a touchdown and running back Jordan Cronkrite injured late in the game.

"Sherit didn't stay home on the quarterback on the pass and pulled a (hamstring)," McElwain said. "Jordan Cronkrite popped a foot too down there late in the game. We'll see where they're at, but other than that, guys that's a happy locker room that's figured out how to win."

The Gators closed out their SEC slate with a 7-1 record and a perfect 6-0 mark on the year. Saturday's 24-14 win over the South Carolina moved Florida to 9-1 overall on the season.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm confused. All three links above work fine for me. What exactly are you reporting?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Did McAllister's xrays come back fine? Has anyone heard yet?

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know about McAllister, but I dig that blue font Gorilla is using

GatorGorilla

Jan 2, 2015
I'm confused. All three links above work fine for me. What exactly are you reporting?

I had inserted a link to the 247sports story but it disappeared in posts #4, 3 & 1. I tried just cutting & pasting in the description and also used the inset link button/option but neither worked.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I had inserted a link to the 247sports story but it disappeared in posts #4, 3 & 1. I tried just cutting & pasting in the description and also used the inset link button/option but neither worked.
That's what I'm trying to figure out. Is it still not working for you? Because all three of those links you posted above work perfectly for me. They link right to the 247 article perfectly.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Word on the street is that McAllister is fine...

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Your posts turned into a hyperlink.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I remember A-Mac going out of the game this past Saturday and returning to the field on crutches. Anyone heard any news on him?

GatorGorilla

Jan 2, 2015
That's what I'm trying to figure out. Is it still not working for you? Because all three of those links you posted above work perfectly for me. They link right to the 247 article perfectly.

its weird because I populated a thread title that was not a link (but just the title to the story) and then also inserted the link twice once into the body/description and then in a different post I used the icon link. I see the link actually works in the thread title but i have no idea how that happened

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I remember A-Mac going out of the game this past Saturday and returning to the field on crutches. Anyone heard any news on him?
Supposedly, xrays came back fine, but I can't find any information online to confirm that.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys need to stay out of the "Political Forum" , there are enough azzholes there already. ;)

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
can't post thread..reported it

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Florida defensive end Alex McCalister was injured during Saturday's game against South Carolina, leaving in the first half with the help of trainers and eventually heading to the locker room.

McCalister later returned to the field on crutches and with a boot on his right foot, and coach Jim McElwain seemed to indicate he could be out for a while in his postgame press conference.

"McCalister will probably be out," McElwain said.

Moments later on his postgame radio show, though, McElwain said that X-rays on McCalister's foot came back "fine."

Two other players suffered injuries on the afternoon, with defensive lineman Jordan Sherit injured on South Carolina's quarterback throwback pass for a touchdown and running back Jordan Cronkrite injured late in the game.

"Sherit didn't stay home on the quarterback on the pass and pulled a (hamstring)," McElwain said. "Jordan Cronkrite popped a foot too down there late in the game. We'll see where they're at, but other than that, guys that's a happy locker room that's figured out how to win."

The Gators closed out their SEC slate with a 7-1 record and a perfect 6-0 mark on the year. Saturday's 24-14 win over the South Carolina moved Florida to 9-1 overall on the season.

The only thing Sherit got hurt was his feelings on that burn TD....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator