Is a 6 game losing streak a possibility right now?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
COME ONE, COME ALL

FRESHMAN

vs

FRESHMAN

MAY THE MOST
COMPLETE TEAM WIN!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think losing 5 games is a likelihood.

You guys are insane if you really think changing the QB will make the OL (especially) and receivers better.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Not sure what the final record will be but one thing is for sure, it will be a struggle and it could get ugly. I have lost all confidence in this coaching staff and can only hope that Scott Stricklin is paying very close attention. He is the only one who can save this program now.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Yes it's a very real possibility and we're staring at 3 more years of bad recruiting if Mac is retained after this year. Cut the dead fish loose.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
I worry that a new AD wants to avoid major changes for a few years. Also, how much
ingrained UF-loyalty can Strickland possess ? Probably the best we can hope for from
Strickland is that somehow he can "coach" some fire into McElwain.??

One of Strick strong suit is getting booster donations, yes? Hopefully, big money booster agree with us small money boosters, he needs to can this staff ASAP or booster will tell him to cram it when he comes calling.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One of Strick strong suit is getting booster donations, yes? Hopefully, big money booster agree with us small money boosters, he needs to can this staff ASAP or booster will tell him to cram it when he comes calling.

Pressure for intense performance has to come from somewhere. Even while behind the curtains
alignments are made for a new HC, there's no reason MacnCrew can't succeed; we are still
Florida you know.

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
We have the talent on offense to score points and win games. We dont have a coach willing to make adjustments and changes in order to do it. I cant say whether we lose these games or not but without a game manager our chances are much less.
It's a myth that UF has the "talent" on offense. The most important player on the entire team is the QB, on offense and anywhere else. UF still has mediocre players playing QB, and that's been the case for seven straight years. Tebow was the last competent QB to put on a Florida jersey. Don't bring up Grier since he was a cheater that wasn't ever qualified to step on the field in the first place.
So, no, the hypothesis that UF has the "talent" on offense to be successful is null since there is no data to support it. The latest starter, Del Rio, is a scrub that would be a third stringer on most teams. Until UF gets a competent QB, it's hard to see what any "coaching" strategy can do to improve UF's offense.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's a myth that UF has the "talent" on offense. The most important player on the entire team is the QB, on offense and anywhere else. UF still has mediocre players playing QB, and that's been the case for seven straight years. Tebow was the last competent QB to put on a Florida jersey. Don't bring up Grier since he was a cheater that wasn't ever qualified to step on the field in the first place.
So, no, the hypothesis that UF has the "talent" on offense to be successful is null since there is no data to support it. The latest starter, Del Rio, is a scrub that would be a third stringer on most teams. Until UF gets a competent QB, it's hard to see what any "coaching" strategy can do to improve UF's offense.

So, who do you pull for John? The couch is vacant. Lie down and tell us all about it. We're here for you.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

So, none of our RBs or receivers are talented? Your drunk.

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
So, none of our RBs or receivers are talented? Your drunk.
I guess it went over your head, so I'll rinse and repeat. QB is THE skill position that matters on offense. If the QB sucks, it doesn't matter who the receivers or RBs are. I guess you haven't noticed LSU, which has receivers and RBs that are far superior to UF's, yet still suck on offense.
By the way, UF's RBs are average at beat and the receivers aren't anything to write home about, either.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
IMO Grier's mistake was less heinous than a player getting a DUI. DUIs have led to deaths
and injuries to people. How many games' suspension does a player get for a DUI = 1 ?

Please stop that bull about Grier being a big cheater. The power shakes Grier drank do not
cause an elevation of body functions as much as 2 cups of coffee. Supplement junkies out
there are not outperforming even their pre-Power drink selves. These people are searching
for improvement caused by biological compounds so much that they are spurred to believe
testimonials that involve no real scientific verification. Compounds get on that "forbidden list"
that do not enhance performance. They are there because people who take "black market"
really powerful PEDs also take the ineffective storefront compounds to cover all possible boosts.

The only PEDs that actually work are powerful drugs imitative of natural hormones but taken
in titers at least 5x, 10x our bodies' natural pumps. We all watched Grier. He was not a hyper-
performing athlete. Tebow was, and he was not on PEDs. ??

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can't endure our offense...much less listening to a Null degrade it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So, who do you pull for John? The couch is vacant. Lie down and tell us all about it. We're here for you.
He's a troll navet and he refuses to answer that question .

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
IMO Grier's mistake was less heinous than a player getting a DUI. DUIs have led to deaths
and injuries to people. How many games' suspension does a player get for a DUI = 1 ?
Where are you getting the total and absolute nonsense that Grier only drank "power shakes" etc.? That's total B.S. and the fact is that Grier was on steroids, probably supppk do not
cause an elevation of body functions as much as 2 cups of coffee. Supplement junkies out
there are not outperforming even their pre-Power drink selves. These people are searching
for improvement caused by biological compounds so much that they are spurred to believe
testimonials that involve no real scientific verification. Compounds get on that "forbidden list"
that do not enhance performance. They are there because people who take "black market"
really powerful PEDs also take the ineffective storefront compounds to cover all possible boosts.

The only PEDs that actually work are powerful drugs imitative of natural hormones but taken
in titers at least 5x, 10x our bodies' natural pumps. We all watched Grier. He was not a hyper-

Please stop that bull about Grier being a big cheater. The power shakes Grier drank do not

You are saying Grier only drank Power Shakes?" Just where do you get that nonsense from? The mouth of the liar, Grier? Grier was on steroids, not something he bought at at a GNC. I bet that his Dad is the one who supplied him the steroids, too.
Grier was a lying, cheating scumbag that thought he could get away with cheating. Even a layman could look at Grier and know he was juiced, and it's certain that, at least, UF's trainers knew this guy was on steroids from their long experience of how a young man's body develops. Grier was a scumbag, and it's ludicrous to ignore the obvious.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You are saying Grier only drank Power Shakes?" Just where do you get that nonsense from? The mouth of the liar, Grier? Grier was on steroids, not something he bought at at a GNC. I bet that his Dad is the one who supplied him the steroids, too.
Grier was a lying, cheating scumbag that thought he could get away with cheating. Even a layman could look at Grier and know he was juiced, and it's certain that, at least, UF's trainers knew this guy was on steroids from their long experience of how a young man's body develops. Grier was a scumbag, and it's ludicrous to ignore the obvious.
How many women did grier beat? I'm pretty sure dalvin cook gor an extra tomahawk on his helmet for punching that girl. please get off your high horse.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For 35 years I had a DEA certificate to write prescriptions for any drug made. That means
I had to yearly take licensing seminars to stay qualified. What certified courses/studies/tests
have you taken that trained you, from a distant "look-see", to tell someone is on steroids ?
I have lived with an incompetent pituitary all my life. For quite a while, I had to daily inject HGH
into my stomach and testosterone into my thigh just to get my blood levels of those steroids up
to the normal range that most people prosper with. Needless to say, I had to read reams of
research data on steroids just looking out for my own health normalcy.

Our GC-mates deserve better-grounded opinions than the ones you're posting, Soborjohn.

Gatorsko

Nov 6, 2016
I guess it went over your head, so I'll rinse and repeat. QB is THE skill position that matters on offense. If the QB sucks, it doesn't matter who the receivers or RBs are. I guess you haven't noticed LSU, which has receivers and RBs that are far superior to UF's, yet still suck on offense.
By the way, UF's RBs are average at beat and the receivers aren't anything to write home about, either.
We Are LSU... And Scarlett and Perine are talented. They are misused by Coach Mac. We have good WRs and TEs. We both suck at QB. LSU fired Les and Coach O changed their offensive philosophy.
Bingo!!!
The offense started to make strides even with a pedestrian QB. Now .... They ran into Bama.

When your HC says that he probably should've benched LDR... When it was damn obvious.... Then that's the problem!!! Coaching.

He let Grier walk. He won't pull LDR. He won't burn a freaking RS. He wont let the RBs get comfortable with the line. Where are the jet sweeps and WR screens?

LSU had the same problem as us...now look.
Coach Mac got hired the same time as Harbaugh. They are light years ahead and will destroy us next year.

What's real funny to me is.... All these Nick Saban offensive disciples stick to their offensive philosophy. But Saban is the one that is always adapting and looking for ways to stay ahead of the game. HE RUNNING A F-ING SPREAD WITH A FRESHMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE!!
Blame it on all on the QB's all you want... We have 4.
Coach Mac sucks... He got to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.