It's a Brady/Rodgers league and everybody is just living in it

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n287947 said:
A healthy cowboys team could. Matter of fact I'm doubling and still picking the cowboys to win it all.

2438326-laughing-hysterically.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n287939 said:
That is probably accurate...i never feel good about playing the Seahawks though...but feel much better that it's almost for sure they will not have the home field advantage this year. Hopefully the Cardinals and Hawks beat each other up and one of them has to come to Lambeau in Jan.

DUDE, didnt know you were a pack fan! :fistbump:

Go Pack Go!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n287922 said:
Our biggest threat is injuries. If the Packers were reasonably healthy, nobody could hang within 10 of them.

I agree, this early in the season its disheartening to be so injured at the LB and WR positions but if theres a silver lining to injuries, the pack have it. The rookie and 2nd year WRs like janis and montgomery are doing a pretty good job of making plays, jones is playing fantastic in jordy's stead, and we started the season with little known talent at the LB spot which is why clay is there, but now guys like jerone elliot are making beast mode plays the last few weeks. If we keep keep that up and keep winning while giving those uknowns time and experience and they keep playing well, think about what will happen when the packers get healthy. Its WAY early and im not making any predictions but this situation could end up being fantastic if the current trend continues.

gator lester

Sep 13, 2015
CEGATOR;n287941 said:
Just heard a funny but kind of ridiculous hypothetical on the station I'm listening to: how many teams could Aaron Rodgers lead to the college football playoffs right now? The guys on the show (which is Alabama based) were debating whether all 14 SEC teams or just 9-10. He's playing out of his mind.

I agree but he does have a decent o-line and receivers who perform their jobs correctly. Without these he would be in some trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.