It's Meltdown Time Week 4...

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
You guys are laughing now but when Michigan is hoisting that Little Caesar’s Bowl trophy in the 3rd week of December we will see who’s laughing then

:lol:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One of the best of all times, dozens of good ones that had me :rotfl:

the Arkansas section:
hey Tennessee...wanna go on a field trip with us? it’s a beautiful place.It’s called the Sun Belt

UCF section
Don’t worry UCF, it won’t affect your playoff chances

TCU section
We are so one dimensional that army is shocked

Notre Dame section
You guys remember that scene from Lord of the Rings where Faramir hopelessly charges towards Osgiliath in a vain attempt to reconquer a fallen glory? This feels like that.

Michigan section
So I was reading about how badgers and wolverines are related and wondered if this counts as inbreeding because Wisconsin totally ****ed Michigan’s brains out

Their fanbase sounds a lot like what we were going through with the past couple of idiots.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"two yard checkdown pass “MY GOD, FROMM IS A MAGICIAN WITH THE BALL!” - these announcers"

this is pretty spot on. Fromm had a high completion percentage, but the passes were all like 3-8 yards. Gary was in full pumper mode

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I was in Grand Rapids, MI Saturday....Talk about "Deer in the Headlights"

Big Blue fans are looking for a noose.

:ohnoez:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Related, but not exactly...

From the guys that used to do EDSBS, they are now running under "Banner Society" in the same group of forums and are still putting out their 'Top Whatever'

The Top Whatever: We must play all games in weird lights

1. EXCITING colors, by Spencer
First of all, this entire game would have been much more entertaining if they’d played the whole thing under the red lights of BULLDOG HELL.

Something I did not know before we looked into this: there isn’t any specific rule against leaving the lights like this the whole time. The rule only says that all field markings must be visible.

A new rule would appear, for sure, if someone did turn their stadium into a terrifying demon’s playroom for three and a half hours. But until the rules catch up? Go ahead, y’all. Put smoke machines in the opposing team’s end zones. Turn every red zone possession into the Undertaker’s entrance. Beam pastel tones when the home offense is on the field, and watch as the opposing defense fails to get its edge on when bathed in soothing lavender light.

4. Tulane, by Jason
The fake kneeldown that becomes the Hand The Ball To The Little Guy Hidden Behind The Big Guys play isn’t new — Jeff Brohm’s run it at two different schools, for example — but it usually happens at the end of the first half. Doing it at the end of the game, then topping it by firing a ball into something like triple coverage for the victory? (Sure, when it’s Houston’s defense, it’s more like 1.5-guy coverage. But still.)

Far too often, college football teams don’t try to win. Not only did Tulane try to win, Tulane tried to win while pretending to not try to win. A true mockery of cowardice.

5. LSU’s Adrian Magee, by Godfrey

On this single play, Magee had time to:

1. Pancake the **** out of his initial assignment.
  2. Celebrate said pancaking.
  3. Pause and take in the scenery, like one would during a stroll on the beach.
  4. Identify another Vanderbilt defender.
  5. Pancake the **** out of this gentleman as well.
  6. Celebrate again.
6. Sad Michigan stats, by Richard
(I won't quote, but there's a lot of misearble records being set)

7. The communist forces of Oxford, by Alex
During the Cal-Ole Miss game, ESPN’s cameras picked up what I can only assume was a Golden Bears fan taunting the Rebels about their famously Marxist politics:

I don’t think it’s right for the folks from Berkeley to paint all Ole Miss people as communists, but the SEC program’s bent has been leftist for years. Ole Miss is literally on probation for redistributing wealth, and much like a number of communist political groups, it functioned relatively well in the 1950s, with large asterisks attached. Ole Miss also has pretty frequent leadership purges.
Remember, you can’t spell “University of Mississippi” without “USSR.”

10. Rutgers, by Alex

I don’t know if it’s really a punch — the palm looks open — but it’s a whale of a hit.

Light face-washing is a common sports celebration. Hockey players do it all the time.

But hockey players aren’t really hitting each other, and they’re not wearing face masks in the pros, so the face-washer does not have to make any real sacrifices.

You know what shows real toughness, the type Rutgers is going to need to become something other than the current/eternal iteration of Rutgers? Firing your hand directly into the titanium-based face mask of a teammate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator