It's time to move on

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
I’ve been a “Napier gets 3 years” from the start. I have to throw in towel tonight, regardless what it does for recruiting.

I’m sick of watching embarrassing, undisciplined, thuggish football. And I know, I don’t have to watch but I am insane thinking one day things would turn around.

Only good thing that came out of tonight is the football season ending. At least give Gator nation something to look forward too with an AD and coaching search.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I am blessed to have lived almost 39 years on God's beautiful creation...I have never in my life heard of a guy getting ejected for spitting....but leave it to this group

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve been saying it and been laughed at and even scolded and ridiculed . Merge this into the MGFGA thread please mods

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Sling blade shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Butters and Mullen. Those losers take shyts with more coaching ability then this smooth brain retard motherfucher.

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
I am blessed to have lived almost 39 years on God's beautiful creation...I have never in my life heard of a guy getting ejected for spitting....but leave it to this group
Players are usually smart enough to spit on someone in the pileup, Evidently our guy wanted to do it in plain view of the officials. And in no way do I condone spitting on someone under any circumstance.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Sling blade shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Butters and Mullen. Those losers take shyts with more coaching ability then this smooth brain retard motherfucher.
And does he ever show any real emotion? Does he ever get his team fired up? It’s like he sleepwalking out there

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator