It's Time To Try Mac's Dog

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
You remember when Old Hee Haw arrogantly said his dog Clarabell could play QB? It's been obvious to me that he's been playing a dog at QB all year. What's beyond the pale is his unwillingness to even try one of the Frosh. Maybe he's afraid one of them will look good and make him look even dumber. And if he's relying on the asinine idea that he doesn't want to burn a red shirt...I don't even want to consider such idiocy. Appleby can't throw, run, or hold onto the ball. What can we lose by trying somebody else...the game?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only part of your post that resonates with me is the last line.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You remember when Old Hee Haw arrogantly said his dog Clarabell could play QB? It's been obvious to me that he's been playing a dog at QB all year. What's beyond the pale is his unwillingness to even try one of the Frosh. Maybe he's afraid one of them will look good and make him look even dumber. And if he's relying on the asinine idea that he doesn't want to burn a red shirt...I don't even want to consider such idiocy. Appleby can't throw, run, or hold onto the ball. What can we lose by trying somebody else...the game?
At least 5 games ago he should have.

Why not? My guess ... either the coaches do not have the confidence because the players are not making the decisions they want them to, or the coaches have established some principle they cannot break or lose the team.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
At least 5 games ago he should have.

Why not? My guess ... either the coaches do not have the confidence because the players are not making the decisions they want them to, or the coaches have established some principle they cannot break or lose the team.

The 2 QBs that have played this year both stink. How hard can it be to throw 2yd passes and one over throw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator