Jaden Rashada enters portal; joins the Dwags

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I think he only signed with a local bike shop at ASU and just got Iike $200 upfront and free cans of soda for life.
The money was a little higher but the cans were limited to the machine at the bike store.

Actually the sodas weren’t free. They gave him a BOGO discount. And since the bike shop owner couldn’t trust his counter guy with the key to the vending machine, the free cans they gave Rashada were warm sodas kept in the broom closet. Oh, did I mention that it was knockoff brand Big 8 cola rather than original Coca-Cola?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t mean to derail this thread, but this is absolutely a statement by KS, much like ETN. He’s playing the perception game much like Urban did here. The “win” is it appearing as if you beat your rival yet again. I really wish(hope) that Napier will recognize that and flip a switch in his approach here.

Billy will be fired in about 180 days and he knows it. But ultimately you're correct. Kirby could put JR under center in Jax and win and that is exactly why no one here should have an ounce of respect for Billy Bob. He's the ultimate loser, and has been paid more money than Steve ever got here in over a decade. Personally I'd love nothing more than to fight that pathetic Billy Bob in a phone booth and beat the ever living hell out of the stupid ****ing hillbilly, I'd spit on the good for nothing bastard when I was done with him too. Hate the bitch boy Billy and the sooner he gets the **** out of dodge, the sooner a competent AD can hire a competent football coach to MAKE GATOR FOOTBALL GREAT AGAIN ****KERRRS!

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Billy will be fired in about 180 days and he knows it. But ultimately you're correct. Kirby could put JR under center in Jax and win and that is exactly why no one here should have an ounce of respect for Billy Bob. He's the ultimate loser, and has been paid more money than Steve ever got here in over a decade. Personally I'd love nothing more than to fight that pathetic Billy Bob in a phone booth and beat the ever living hell out of the stupid ****ing hillbilly, I'd spit on the good for nothing bastard when I was done with him too. Hate the bitch boy Billy and the sooner he gets the **** out of dodge, the sooner a competent AD can hire a competent football coach to MAKE GATOR FOOTBALL GREAT AGAIN ****KERRRS!
Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I hear you. At least, you still care.
I've been where you are, multiple times over the last 15 years or so.
I'm finally to the point that, I just don't give a **** anymore.

Georgia will dominate us as long as Kirby is in Athens.
FSU will beat us nearly every year, and it doesn't seem to matter who their coach is.
Tennessee is actually building a respectable program.
Kentucky.....Is a better football program than we are.
I guess, we're lucky that Beamer is failing at SC too, because, that's, who is on our level.

This is a 15 year run of absolute hell.
Our administration doesn't seem to care.

Maybe empty seats will help.

By the way, I'm managing another renovation of a banking center. The manager there graduated from Georgia Southern. Picture on the wall in his office was from their win in the Swamp.
Good times.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dude is a sideshow bob looking, self-centered clown. best thing we did was botch that money deal to hell.

but let's not forget, napier praised this goofball and his family like he was the 2nd coming of the tebows. they do their own evaluations, ya know...
I’ll be perfectly honest. This is one guy I didn’t mind missing on. Only for the fact that he’s weird looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.