Jaguars officially name Fred Taylor #2 Jag, all-time, and Fred ain't having it

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Oh sure. You can make a blanket statement like "being paid". But I think your're overlooking the federal, state and county taxes, agent fees and other ancillary costs he assumed as part of that salary. I was just talking about this with some friends the other day and we agreed that he really didn't make that much, all things considered.

Yep- that’s pretty much the net of it

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Three things.

First, Boselli who was voted first, was so good he was the only lineman ever I could watch on every play for an entire game. I didn't have to see anything else just Boselli wiping the earth with whoever he was against. Unreal

Second, Fred. Jesus Man. From all I've heard you've turned into a level headed guy. You have a radio gig with the Jags where after each game you spend an hour commentary on what went wrong and what went right. Maybe they don't pay well? But if they do you've just created a problem. The same guys you commentate with are probably some of the same guys who voted.

Third, Yes you were damned good. Leave it at that. Let your record speak for itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator