Jake Allen obviously has been living in the weight room

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Grier wasn't jacked. He was skinny. He was barely 200 lbs. If he was taking PED's they were not working.

I think it may have just been some banned supplement that helped you build muscle but never heard what he officially tested positive for. He was up to near 210 I think and I think he came into UF in the low 170s saying he had a hard time gaining weight. He does look a little lighter now at West Virginia and they have him listed at 200 I think.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier wasn't jacked. He was skinny. He was barely 200 lbs. If he was taking PED's they were not working.

The very idea that skinny ass Grier was taking performance enhancing substances and was suspended for a year while Alabama has a multitude of obviously juicing incredible hulks playing for the national championship makes me sick to my stomach and sick of the fcking NCAA and their college football biases.

Why I bother to continue to love the "sport" is the million dollar question....

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

It was a relative comparison. Grier going from165 to 210 in a year is jacked for him. Allen going from 180 (or whatever he was) to this picture, relatively speaking, is also jacked.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think it may have just been some banned supplement that helped you build muscle but never heard what he officially tested positive for. He was up to near 210 I think and I think he came into UF in the low 170s saying he had a hard time gaining weight. He does look a little lighter now at West Virginia and they have him listed at 200 I think.
It was just Creatine but he doubled up on it or something......

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It was a relative comparison. Grier going from165 to 210 in a year is jacked for him. Allen going from 180 (or whatever he was) to this picture, relatively speaking, is also jacked.

I am fairly postive Grier came to UF at 185 lbs. He allegedly went from 185 to 210.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I am fairly postive Grier came to UF at 185 lbs. He allegedly went from 185 to 210.

I don't know. This article said he reported at 172 and Grier's dad said in the tweet pictured in this article that he was up to 215 after a workout during summer in 2015. Anyway, whether it's 25 like you said, 45 like I threw out there or 43 according to the article, we're splitting hairs. My comments in this thread have mainly been tounge in cheek/joking and praying Jake Allen isn't stupid enough to pull a dumb fcvk move like that dipstick Grier.

Oh, and one more thing...fcvk West Virginia, Will and papa Chad (who really happens to look like a roid monkey in this picture).

http://collegefootball.blog.ajc.com...ida-qb-has-put-on-an-insane-amount-of-weight/

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Kid has put on a good 15-20 pounds since the last time I saw him :chomp:

I hope the last time you saw him wasn't 2 weeks ago.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I think a lot of you have never seen people who lift weights regularly. He looks toned. His dad's looks more like a workout warrior. Check out his triceps muscles, they look much more impressive than Jake's.If I remember correctly, his dad played TE at BU.

You sure he wasn't the starting tight end at the University of Texas- El Paso? (MacGruber joke :lol: )

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Weird thread. Some talking about Grier being jacked... and others infatuated with our 5th string QB, though I think he may push Trask for 4th.

I'm not really impressed by him hitting the weightroom, unless it helps manage to complete passes to the good guys more than he did in HS. Just another project in our long line of projects.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
While I don't think Jake Allen is a project by any stretch, it really is amazing how much we suck at QB recruiting.
I watched him in three games last year and he wasn't the best QB on the field in any of the games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.